You do my Job I will do your Job

After a long train journey i reached my hometown and i was in the bus to cover the last ten kilometers to my village... I happened to hear the conversation of the man and his child sitting next to me.. "Dad - we could have bought new clothes for mom also.. She will be sad" the boy said.  Dad was telling the boy that it is ok don't bother i will convince her.  The boy kept repeating the same thing and father kept convincing him.  It took me few seconds to figure out that he had bought new clothes only for the child and for no one else in the family because he did not had money.  In  Kerala they say You should celebrate your land and celebrate Onam(a festival in Kerala).. This strong feeling came in me that I should help.. But how.. that too just 15 min journey together.. I introduced myself and asked them little about themselves.. In Kerala it is a insult to give money to someone without they asking.. I kept thinking and the bus stopped in the bus stop and they got down.. A forceful feeling came in me and i was feeling very heavy..  I picked a couple of currency notes (few hundreds) from my pocket and ran out of the bus and put it n the boy's pocket and ran back to my seat.  While i was watching them walking through the back window there was a broad smile in both their faces.  I felt expanded, joyful and some current passed from my bottom to the top.  This thought passed my mind... Be Available... The Divine works through 1000 hands..

With a broad smile i entered my house.. As usual my mother welcomed me with a bigger Smile.. I went to the kitchen and was eager to tell what happened in the bus.. I started and my mother asked I know how much did you give... Before even i could say anything she asked what did you bring for me for the festival..  I remembered i had not even bought sweets for her.. I was answer less when she took me to the room and showed me few sarees my friends and well wishers had already given her... My eyes were fully filled and throats had choked.. I remembered.. You do my Job I will do your Job.. The words of Guruji...

                                           Be Available...Divine works through 1000 hands..
I pray every day.. every moment.. Please bless me to do service the way my heart wants...Seeking all your blessings.. Jaigurudev..

A budding devotee...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…