Corporate Love !!!

I was sitting in a meeting in the board room.  But my mind went to the recent incident in my life... Why did she leave me ?  What could have i done do have her in my life ????

I learned to build a second line but should i have build a second line for her ??


I learned to analyze but did i analyze her more...
I learned to make quick decisions but this decision could have been slower... Are quick decisions always right decisions ???
I learned to be aggressive but here should I not have been little more sensitive..
I learned to achieve but here should i have been sacrificing ???
I learned to win always but actually losing could have been winning here ???
I learned to be professional but here should i have been little more personal ???
I learned to be Fast but here i should have been little slow...

Yessss.... And and Bigger Yessss....


I learned to learn from mistakes but did I learn more from this one mistake which i could not from my whole corporate life

There was a huge applause from the team mates.. I realized my CEO has just announced the Best Performer Award..  While standing in front of the thousands of people and receiving it inside me i had already written my resignation letter ... To actually succeed in life.. To Unlearn.. To Love .. Thanks to her who taught me to be...  and Unlearn...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…