Allow the Big Mind to win always...

When i first went with my colleagues for a day's trip from my work place I realized that this was my first excursion in life.. In school they used to organize excursions, but i never even told my father many of the times because I thought it was not fare for me to burden him.  I had gone for many excursions after that with my colleagues but that one was very special.. Boating, Bathing in the Waterfalls, Horse Rides, Wrongly eating NonVeg and many vomiting.. it was all fun... While returning the bus stopped for dinner on a highway motel and all of us ordered food and were singing and making fun of each other.  I had ordered something light and was sipping my coffee... Suddenly i heard a big sound and walked outside to realize that there was an accident on the road.  I called my friend and rushed to the spot.. I saw two people lying on the middle of the road bleeding..  I was looking for someone local to take some action..  Many thoughts crossed my mind.. If I attend them i need to go to the police station, hospital etc.. I will miss my bus and also i had the responsibility of all my colleagues..  Thinking all these few seconds passed.. Suddenly something said from inside me.. Come on... Do it now... I shouted to my friend.. Come we cannot leave them this way.. We need to help.. I took my Kerchief and attempted to identify and tie the wound..  As we went forward many people also joined and in few min the highway ambulance came and they were taken to the hospital..  While returning silently in the bus (all in the bus were shocked) i thought this is the purpose of saying Jaigurudev all these years..

Oh

My Master... All your teachings have come as experience..

Today my big mind won over my small mind...
Taking responsibility and not to be afraid of in situations when it is needed..
When you take one step the divine will take ten steps (In fact today i took one step and HE took all the steps and solved the matter so that i could return back to home)..

The next day when all of us met to share the experience of the trip my experience had touched many hearts with tears in their eyes..

All my colleagues would have thought atleast once "Oh I should have also done the Art of Living and had a Master in life" ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…