A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

My Sister left this planet when she was just 27 days in this planet... I may be 2 or 3 years old...

Oh My Sister... 

This is a letter written long ago in my heart but found its expression today....

It is a special day today .... I wondered always !!!!

Why did You leave so early ??

Why did you come to this Planet all the way if it was to leave us so early ??

I know Life is a mystery... 

As a child I overheard from a conversation from our family members that according to my horoscope a girl child cannot be born after me ....

Is that why You left ??  Somewhere am i responsible ?? Long time i had this fear... But i am sure i could not have done anything wrong in this life time... 

If you were there with us may be I would have been a different person.. May be our family environment had been different..

I don't know... 

But yes one thing for sure i have missed all the love you could have given me..  Luckily i studied in a co-education school and i had few close friends so at least got some glimpses some times...

Oh my Sister.. Miss You...

One day our mother told me that if You were there with us, She would have had someone to take care of her better.. 

It is true... Being with our Father, brother and myself, mother must have felt alone sometimes in her identity as a girl/lady. At least just to share some girl stuffs with you and pamper each other emotionally. And of course to give you a lot of love more than any one of us would have received.

Our mother missed you...Still misses you in her old age..  I am sure you know it... But after so many years i felt i should share this with you...

And our father always missed having You at home. So he had that special affection to all our cousin sisters. All that he kept for You he expressed with them...

May be he wished and dreamt seeing you settled and getting you married within the short time you were here .. 

it was his only last wish to me to get a job to one of our cousin sister and support her for her marriage.  In this entire life this is the only one thing he has asked me.  I wonder was this the wish he had for you which got crushed before budding..

Yes we all missed a little girl in our house... And we had to find that love in our cousin sisters.

My cousin sisters always had a special place in our family as they come and stay with our parents when we were not with them..

You left before my brother came so I don't know how much he missed you .. But i am sure he missed a elder sister a beautiful and loving one...

Oh My Sister.. 

I would have loved to play with you...
I would have loved to grow with you ...
I would have loved to hold your hand and go to the school..
I would have loved to share my love stories and soft corners with you ...
I would have loved to buy you whatever you wanted ...
I would have loved to get you married to the one you loved...
I would have loved to be called a Uncle for your Kids...
I would have loved to see you on top of this world like a queen till my last breath...

Oh My Sister...
Why did you leave us so early ???/

I know you are born again... I feel that.. Somewhere near me...

But where ever you are born now... Just want to let you know that we miss you.... 

Why did you leave so early ?? 

If i were responsible knowingly or unknowingly even from any of my last life times.. Forgive Me... Forgive Me....

Want you to know that I Love You... Miss You...

And all those reading this if you feel a pain in your heart... A missing.. Ping me immediately.. You may be my Sister the one i missed to know... And the one i am missing... For I know you are born and living some where near me.. It is just that you and me cannot remember it....

My search is On... I will find you one day....

From your Loving Brother,
Whom you left before giving a chance to know you....

And With a Sincere Prayer that let this letter find you......


Comments

Akshay Harjai said…
Your sister would had felt very lucky to have you as a brother :)
devika said…
Beautifully expressed dear Prakashji!
Akshay Harjai said…
There was an elder sister to me as well who passed away within a day :)
Even i wonder why was she even born.

My mother always wanted a girl. And my brother wanted a sister. But mummy has shared those secrets with me, that she has never shared with anyone else.

It was only during my delivery that my brother kept praying to God for a little brother! Obviously god had made a boy long ago.
Beautiful Akshay... Very Beautiful... You have all the beauty of life in you..
Unknown said…
Such a sweet and loving letter to a sis Prakash ji.. She would have been the luckiest one on the planet. Very touching. it brings tears every time I read it. I can feel the pain cos my brother too left this world when I was 13:(
We are all there to love you... Kavitha...Thanks for Sharing...
It's heart touching to know you still hold your love for your sister who is not in this world..... One thing is sure, as you mentioned,.....being in KVHS not only you, we all blessed with many brother and sisters....

From My School Mate Sheena Premanand...
Anwer Sylesh...

Sir, I have no words to put my emotion into it. I wish you had the chance to experience your younger sis. I know the feeling, through my younger one. Now she is all grown up giving me the lecture at time😜. Those days never fades in my memory. I wish you had experienced. Thanks for the blog and sharing.
Goverdhan said…
On the occasion of womens day today, you have thrown light on your emotional feelings. Very touchy. I strongly believe that all these happens due to pithru dosha. pls. Visit. www.thilahomam.com
She wil born again in your family.
Unknown said…
I havent seen u as a brother so far. But definitely now I see you nothing else than a brother. Love you my dear brother. Lucky to feel that way...
Unknown said…
I havent seen u as a brother so far. But definitely now I see you nothing else than a brother. Love you my dear brother. Lucky to feel that way...
Jyotessh said…
Prakashji...you Beautifully expressed love to your sister
Unknown said…
Prayers. Well expressed. Jai Gurudev
Niyati H said…
Dear bhaiya, I feel that we can find relations in everyone around us. We are all connected and belong to each other. You will find a sister or a mother in every lady that you meet. That way, you may never feel anyone or anything missing. In fact, there is abundance of everything.. I have a lot of brothers here.. You too are one. Jgd��
Emily Shorette said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
Bandhangal... Bandhanangal.. Jgdv Ji
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…