Happiness if found now, if lost forever

If I cannot get happiness from what i am doing right now.. then forget it...
I am not going to find it...
I have always been waiting for the happiness to come from the result of whatever i am doing... 
What is the guarantee ??? This mind which is not able to happy now how it can be happy then ??
The happiness attached to the result, to the future, to the objects never comes... and never has come...

How can I be happy tomorrow???
If I cannot be happy now, now, now ????

Can I be happy with 
What i have now... What i am doing now... Who i have around ???
Then Life is done....
That is it...Can I turn every moment to my like... Can I be connected with this moment with what i am doing ??

I waited, waited and waited for years and years together.. for someone to agree with me, appreciate me.. accept me... Waiting remained.. That day never came...

I agreed with ...
I accepted...
I appreciated...

And then day after day... It was appreciation, acceptance and inspiration ...

Same with Love.... Who is going to coming from where??  to Love me in the future...

These are the guys who are going to be around... till my last breath... Should I wait till that...


But how do I?? 


I don't like what they do...
I don't like the way they behave...
I don't think what they are doing is right ...

What should I do ???

Drop the expectation...
it is ok the people the way they are...
It is ok that they don't do everything right ....
It is ok let them behave the way they want ...
 

Drop that I want everything perfect...everything right...

And Finally Drop the I... for that "I" is not able to see..

The Happiness in this moment...
The Perfection in the moment...
The Love in the people around...

Happiness is now... now... now... Life is now... now... now...
Happiness if found is now and here... and if lost is for ever and never...

Find your happiness..Find your Love....

Comments

Shikha G Jaswal said…
vooowww as usual bhaia :-) u are simply awesome .......... i always find myself so relating to your words as off they wer said about me and my feelings things i think and feel..... you are a the mind reader i guess bhaia and der is no doubt i have in that :-) jgd
Unknown said…
This is truly enriching sir. Thanks for sharing the knoweledge with all of us.... JGD
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
The more others around us are happy we become happy..
The more we make others happy we become happy..
For that we just have to be happy..
Unknown said…
Gleeful n Jubliant expression of a happy soul
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Anonymous said…
Dhanyawaad !!!
Unknown said…
osum.............








Unknown said…
So very true and simple but still so hard to put in practice. Well I shall keep trying , trying, trying. Sharadha.
Crispin Jose said…
it removes my worries..
Nisha said…
"The more others around us are happy we become happy..
The more we make others happy we become happy..
For that we just have to be happy.." - This is awesome!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…