Success may take time..

I was an above average student from the childhood but never the first or second in the class.. It all started when my 10 +1 Quarterly Exam results came..  For my surprise i was first in the class..  I don't know what happened.. Of course i had become more matured.. started enjoying my commerce, accountancy classes more.. or the value of getting to join +1 itself was a great shift in my life...Born in a family which was making living for their day to day expenses i could not have expected to go for my higher studies (of course +1, +2 were considered higher studies that time..) After my 10th i went as a sales boy in a shop for the vacation without any hope of being send to school any more in life.. Luckily my school started higher secondary that year and my father considered putting me there with all the hardships.. There was only one branch there and it was commerce and i took the same by default... That's how i started to and when i was studying with fees waivers from the school am sure it has added to my intensity to study.. No doubt i reached 1st in the class..  Or is it because the girl who was getting first before now has joined better school..ha ha ..  Anyway i started enjoying my position of being 1st in the class and i never slipped for the next two years... After the final results came out i was happy to know that i became the school first and felt very proud about that... Naturally my parents had sweat blood for the same.. It was their dream to see their children among the best in the society..

After the hangover was over the hard reality came in front of me.. that i have to go to work as my father could not afford to send me to the college..  After joining as a salesman in a pharmaceutical company i used to go in the cycle the whole day for selling medicines in the shops in the town.. I used to meet my friends who had just got pass marks and had joined the best of the colleges in the town.. Every one sympathized with me my friends, my teachers... It used to pain me a lot.. How God can be so cruel ???... The sad part is that in my school the student who stands first in 10th std gets the education for his life sponsored.  But as higher secondary has just started there was no scholarships introduced.. The school authorities just left me with some praises on the stage and few prizes on my hand...

This was one of the greatest scar in my life... till i did one of the advanced meditation course where i realized all those friends who went to the college were not successful in life in terms of what i achieved career wise and spiritual growth wise...

Then I realized How God can be so kind ??  My Life Continues as one of the most successful person in life who has learned to keep a permanent smile in his face and to bring more smiles in people around him...

Join my Journey and be successfullllll....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…