Seva is her Language..

Always looking for what can i do to make others comfortable.. In her presence i just become comfortable for no reason.. I get care.. I feel consoled.. I become natural... I exhibit confidence...
She always like to give.. In my village house you will see all the neighbors keep coming to my house to take this or that.. Her nature is to give and she feels joy in giving.. To receive from such a person it is a great feeling.. Whether she is physically sick, mentally disturbed nothing stops at home.. She will deliver 24/7 tirelessly.  After i have seen the movie Jocker, I once thought she is a jocker i see every day.. whatever she feels/suffers inside does not matter she will greet with a smile and care for you always...  When i was child i had slipped in to the mouth of death few times... Only her commitment saved me..  She used to share how she used to run from one room to other in that huge General Hospital in the big city of Chennai without even knowing the language.. Sacrifice is her nature.  Seva is her Language.. Even today when she is running around taking care of the whole family she may be failing in some places.. But she has given the taste of many things in life for me and my family - Living in the circumstances where i could have been easily spoiled because of my company she carefully saved me to offer to this world as a better person as a better Sevak..  Even now sometimes while she feels sad for me not getting married, somewhere she may be feeling proud for giving birth and taking care of a human being who is wanting to work for the society for making a change...

And She is my Mother...

Who has chosen to serve, serve and serve till her last breath..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…