I Stand Alone

I Stand Alone .....

Yes.. Many Times In Our Life We feel that We Stand Alone...

Oh Dear Ones ....
Are you also Standing Alone !!!
Is it true ??
Beyond a point a Life Partner cannot come ... No Relatives can come... No Friends can come... 
You Stand Alone....

Anyway if I came Alone to this Planet !!
Anyway if I am going Alone !!
Is it also good to Stand Alone while I am here ???

While everyone is around Me...
While everything is there around Me...
Sometimes Why I still Stand Alone ???

If My Master is there always with Me...
If all the Gods are there always with Me...
Why sometimes I am Standing Alone ???

After asking the Questions a few times ....
A moment of shift happened in me from the Question to a Wonder ...

Suddenly..
I saw everyone was there with Me...
I saw everything was there for Me....

Curiously I looked back to see who was standing Alone ???
I saw My Poor Ego still Standing there Alone....

Oh ...  
Having everything in Life... We can still Stand Alone...
Only in Love Everyone is there for You .... Everything is for You....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…