Running the Race of Life I remain Who I Am ....

Running the Race of Life I remain Who I Am .... 

When I look at people around me who are more handsome, who are more intelligent or who are more powerful or with any other qualities ... I feel Oh I am not like them or I feel I want to be like that ....

Wanting to be Some one else and Something else, most of my Life time is already gone....

And I remain where I am....

By running the race I acquired some things what i wanted ... some are work in progress... some may not come to me... And one day I will be gone...

Running the race again... I find that ...
There are many more Intelligent people a head...    
There are many more Handsome people a head...
There are many more Rich people a head....

And I remain where I am...

Today I realise the race never ends....

While those who feel Ugly are trying to hide it and make it up.....
the Handsome ones are struggling to be Acknowledged...

While the Poor Ones are starving to be Rich ....
The Rich ones are striving to show it off .....

And the Dumb and the Intelligent Ones are making this a place difficult to live for themselves and others....

Where am I running ??? Paused a little and when I took a deep Breath In... 
Ha.. Peace.... 

I am Lucky ...
Neither I am Ugly nor I am very Handsome ....
Neither I am very Poor nor I am very Rich .....
Neither I am a Dumb nor I am too Intelligent ....

Ha... Peace !!!
I remain Where I Am...
I remain What I Am...
I remain Who I Am...

The Peace... The Joy... The Eternal Love....

I have everything in Moderate so I am balanced .... And Nature is always balancing it for Me.....

Wanting to be Some one else and Something else ... 
Most of my life time is already gone....

Oh Master ...
Keep Me Balanced...  Keep me Equanimous ...Keep me Grounded ...

So I remain With You... So I remain With My Self....

Oh .. Now I am running towards You... Running towards My Self... Ha.. Ha.. But in Peace... 

Jaigurudev..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…