A Letter from Karma...

For Unknown reasons some one Like & Love Me ...
And for Unknown reasons some one Hate Me ....
While it is a blessing to be loved by many, It is painful to know that you are hated even by a single being in the Planet ........

When I am Loved... I take it for Granted....
But When I am hated for no reason !!!
Questions ??  Why ???

Puzzled and Confused..... When tears fall down my Eyes...
The Bell rang in My Inner Doors of my Awareness......

With pain and anguish when I opened the doors 
There was a letter on my door steps .....

Oh My Child....

Hate chases you beyond Life Times...
And Love comes to you beyond Life Times...

What is known is Little... Unknown is Infinity....

With Love,
Always Your Own KARMA

Reading the Letter again and again when I walked to my Self...

I realized ...

I am looking for answers for all that is happening in my life from the current actions / events / people ...

And the beautiful part of it is that I did not know that was from far far away ...

And when I am helpless even to correct my immediate Past...
How I am able to correct my past Life Times...
I can only say Sorry ...
Without knowing to whom i am saying ...
Without knowing for what i am saying....

Hate and Love have followed me from the Last Life Times...
I can only say Sorry for the Hurt ... 
And..
I am grateful for that love which waited for me....
I am grateful for that love which crossed over death....
I am grateful for that Angels who carried it to me to this Life Time.....

Oh no...
They did not follow me !!! Did I carry them ??
Yes I carried them for life times... 
Puzzled again ... Tears rolled down my Eyes...

I can cry for my Hates... And I can only cry for the Love too ....
Like the fishes cry in the Water and no one realises it ....
All my tears merge in to the Ocean of my Self... No one realises it ....

Oh Master.. Let me not Hate anyone this Life Time and in the coming Life times...
And let all the Hate from the past merge in to the Ocean of your Self...
To get purified and be Love Again.....

Let everyone experience Love in my presence... 
Let everyone be comfortable in my presence... 
Let everyone blossom and be Happy in my presence... 

For this life time I would only like to be pure Eternal Love beyond Life Times... Beyond Infinity...

With that Prayer ... When I closed my Eyes...
The Bell rang once again in my Inner Doors of Awareness......
I ran to my doorsteps anxious .... What next ??

There was another letter on my door steps .....

Oh My Child....

Finish your account with Me in this Life Time ... And don't collect anymore ...

This is the only thing you need to know...

With Love,
The Universal KARMA

Jaigurudev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…