Dream To Wake Up....

Wake up to the Reality....

This is happening in my village...

It was rainy season... The rivers were full and happy.. The streams were as thick as small rivers...  I was walking along with the side of a stream i just saw one of my friends with a lady in the stream.. The Lady was fully immersed in the water... and my friend was half immersed.. And I think the lady was dead... Suddenly my heart beat really went up... Who is that Lady?? Did he kill her ??? But He.. He is a very good friend of mine.. He is a great human being.. He cannot do that.. Now what should i do ? Shout ?? Tell the Police ??? Run ??? While Fear and Confusion hit its peak the alarm rang from my phone ?? It is 5.30 am in the morning ... 

I Realized it was a dream...

But I felt the fear, confusion and every other feeling as the same...

The fear and confusion continued.... Would that be real ?? Should i call him and check if is he fine?? My Mother says the early morning dreams will come true.. If it has not happened is it something which will happen soon.. Thoughts came for few min and i said to myself i will take it easy and i will visit him later sometime ... Later in the day i saw him happily doing something else in the paddy field.. I was relieved.. But a prayer was there inside let no bad happen to him...

I am sure most of us have experienced similar situations where we were wondering what is reality the one which in the dream.. or the one which is happening now...

Some where i felt a Janaka (The King who met the Saint Ashtavakra) in me.. but was really eager to find out what is truth...

Guruji says don't analyse the dreams... Dreams are Dreams..

He also says that Life is a Dream and how do you know that what is happening now is not a dream ...

If this Life is also a dream when i will wake up ?? When the alarm will ring ?? 

I remember that yesterday i had kept the alarm on before sleeping.. But i did not remember anything about that while in the dream... Same way the alarm would have been already kept for this dream(life) too.. And it will be ringing at a time which i don't know when??
Is that alarm called death??? I don't know?? How many dreams(lives) i have to wake up from..  Am I in an net of a dream inside a dream inside a dream ???

But for Sure when I wake up, i will realize that.. Oh all this was a dream !!! It is not real.. 

Oh Almighty... Can i realize right Now that this is a dream... Life is a dream...

Then I will save myself and others around me from this unreal phenomenon happening around me and in me...


But today I know for sure that the dreams are a God given gift and it comes to give me a glimpse, make me realize that this Life is a dream... 

Oh is this awakening?? Have i already woken up ???

Like I have forgotten everything happened in my dreams, Is it not true that I have forgotten the events which happened in my life which happened years/months/day ago... The only illusion that this is real, is making it hard to forget what happens in this life time.. and the impressions become strong.. 
It does not matter whether Life is a dream or not?? i will take it as a dream to forget and enjoy the rest of the dream and happily go through it till I wake up... 

Oh Gods.. 

Let my Alarm ring soon ...
Let me Wake up soon... 
And i will work with YOU to wake up people with the schedule of their alarms... 
Let me Wake many more who are dreaming...

Oh another Realization.. 

As an Art of Living Teacher am i not doing that already,  Waking up people.. 

Writing from a dream... About a dream...  To Wake up to the reality....
If at all you want to have a dream, have a dream to wake up... 

Jaigurudev....

Comments

Unknown said…
Very well written Prakash.

There is a nice song
Dreams are my only reality,
the only truth I know,
the only truth that I like to see...

I dont know what all these things mean, I am sure the day I am supposed to know, it will be revealed.
kasat said…
Beautiful Prakash... Am sure many of us do not take time to think on what exactly are we,but we surely dream for what we should be and then spend time on that... But time you know as you said is ticking to ring the Alarm that is preset for us....
Unknown said…
Veryyy nice Prakashji...
Thought provoking n reeling on n on in d mind...
High time to wake up...

Jaigurudev...
Anjesh Thakur said…
Dream to wake up..
Bhaiya all your posts are so insightful! :)
Crispin Jose said…
Sincere, Funny as well
Crispin Jose said…
Inspiring portion

It does not matter whether Life is a dream or not?? i will take it as a dream to forget and enjoy the rest of the dream and happily go through it till I wake up...
Crispin Jose said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crispin Jose said…
Inspiring these lines are

"It does not matter whether Life is a dream or not?? i will take it as a dream to forget and enjoy the rest of the dream and happily go through it till I wake up..."
Crispin Jose said…
Inspiring these lines are

"It does not matter whether Life is a dream or not?? i will take it as a dream to forget and enjoy the rest of the dream and happily go through it till I wake up..."
SGV said…
very thoughtful...
Unknown said…
Is it necessary that we wake up from the dream? can we ever have a dream with the full awareness that we are dreaming?
Unknown said…
Excellent Prakashji. You are already doing the job of waking up people as a AOL teacher (& a good one at that)and are awake to the reality I guess by talking about such a thing. Way to go and keep up the good work.
Sharadha
rajiv.N said…
good one sir

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…