A Mountaineer

Sumeru

For me Sumeru is the highest Mountain of Service, Goodness and Prosperity
Initially When i Joined I thought I should be making this mountain  ...
Somewhere I Started also... 
But Later I found it will be impossible...
In between when we had few meetings with Guruji .. I realized it is already made...
We just need to discover it....
I searched for it... And I think I found it...
While Climbing it I discovered quiet a bit of it...
but I discovered a lot about myself...

Little Later  I realized that discovering it is just an excuse to discover myself...

In the process.. I changed Mountains...
Even though I am discovering different Mountains now...
I keep looking at that Mountain...and the people who are climbing...
With Prayers.. Let them climb sooner.. And discover the huge mountain it is..
And discover themselves...

By a Mountaineer who is in search of Self...

Background:

Sumeru Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a IT Services company found with a vision of giving all the profits of the organization for the social cause.... I served there around 5 years... and then left... This was written after 4.5 years of leaving Sumeru... These lines out came when i was assisting a Leadership training program for Sumeru in the last session when the participants groups were was asked to write a vision poem .. I wrote this for them....
 

Comments

Sandeep Erat said…
Nice Prakash Ettan !!!!

Now we are in the same path of yours !!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…