My Experience of Death...

My Experience of Death...

Change is Death....
Change from Life to Life...
Change from Job to Job...
Change from Place to Place....
Change from activity to activity...
Change from one Relationship to another....

Some thing has to die...
Some one has to die...

We operate thinking that everything  will continue like this for ever...

Change is a Shock...Or a Surprise...


Change...
It brought a flash of the memory of the good and bad I have done... So is Death...
I wanted to settle every account before the change... So is in Death..
I always want any Change to happen peacefully...So is our wish in Death...
It took my mind to all the good and bad others have done to me...For the bad i felt they deserve my leaving and for the good there were tears in my eyes and heaviness in my heart.... So is while Dying...
I started missing my Loved ones... the very thought of their separation was unbearable... I have heard that So is when we leave to Death....
I was uncertain... And nothing is certain in Death...

Many times I have gone through the Changes in Life... in Job.. Relationships....

There was always a pain of detachment... There was always a fear of insecurity... 
There was always anxiousness of the future... There was confusion ...

But Now...

I observe...
There is happiness of the newness..... There was a soothing Security...
There was excitement about the unknown future... There was nothing to get confused it was clear...

After My Guru has entered in my Life....

Life has Changed...
I have Changed....

Today I received Change as a Surprise.... It has been a journey from Shock to Surprise...

When We are ready for Change... any Moment....It is a Surprise... Our non readiness brings it as a shock...

I am sure this training had made me ready to receive death with both the hands...
As a Surprise...
As a Change... Or As an End....(Hoping for this...)

Lets be ready.. Let make ourselves ready... For Change.. For Surprises... 

Then the space between the Changes can be enjoyed as space between Death and Life...

This space is beautiful....
And this space is available for us now....
Between the activities...
Between the Meetings..
Between your House and Office...
Between the Seasons....
Between the Relationships...
Most importantly between the Breaths.....

Observe the Change... Accept the Surprise... Be in the Change... 
All Changes will end... 
When your last change will be in to the Infinite...
When you reach the never Changing One... 
And every moment God/Guru is training us to accept the Change and is leading to the UnChanged.... 

My Countless Gratitude... To My Guru... And to all those who became the Instrument in his hands to force the change in me sometimes and to train me to be Accept change at other times... 

Jaigurudev

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful Bhayya!!Thank U.Jai guru dev !!
Unknown said…
What a beautiful angle~ !!
Anonymous said…
Wow this is true amazing article. Beautiful.
Siva Kanchibhotla
ViShaL MeRaNi said…
Prakash ji ! Its Deadly ! The way you have connected a big change in life to bringing awareness to change every breath... every moment, is really amazing !
Prasad Athrayil said…
Very much true. Amazing...
kasat said…
Beautiful articulation Prakash!
These are one of the many facts of Life!...
surinder said…
Excellent--straight from heart. I salute to your understanding. I'm not fond of reading but after reading this I will make sure that I read your all articles. Eagerly waiting for your next one
Unknown said…
Yes ! Its true & acceptable as it is happening every day with us !!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…