The EverLasting Last...

The Ever Lasting Last......

There is always the Last that we fear....


For the One who is Ignorant...

The Prayer is that...

Let this be not my Last....


Let this not be my Last Breath...

Let this not be my Last Love ...

Let this not be my Last Moment....


But For the One who is in the Path....

The Prayer is that....

Let me live as if this is my Last...


Let me Breath as if this is my Last Breath...

Let me Love as if this is my Last Love ...

Let me Live as if this is my Last ....


Every Moment can be the Last for Something or for Everything or may be for Nothing also....

Living this Life knowing that this Moment could be the last of Everything and still be able to Live Fully This Moment ....

Aaaaahhhh..... Enlightenment....

Living this Moment after Moment.... 

Ha Ha... The Last Continues... Giving Birth to another Last in Every Moment...

The Everlasting Last....

Aaaahhh..... Realization....

Aaaahhh.... My Master...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…