Oh My Flowers Fly Away From Me...

Oh My Flowers... Fly Away From Me....


A bud is born to blossom...

A flower is born to spread the fragrance...

A flower is born to remind everyone how beautiful this Creation is ...

Finally A Flower is born to remind you about the Creator.......


If not.. It will die without serving its purpose in this planet...

If not.. It will die without attaining it completion in this life time...


Oh My Loved Ones... You are my flowers of My Life..


Fly Away from Me to Blossom...

Fly Away from Me to Realise your Purpose...

Fly Away from Me to Spread the Fragrance....

Fly Away from Me to Remind Everyone...

That You Are... That I am... That They Are... That It is... 

The One and Only One.....


With happy tears... I will Pray for You...

With full heart... I will bless You...

With Pride... I will remember You...


And when you feel your purpose is served in this life time.....

Fly back to Me.. Fly back to Me...


I will be waiting on the Steps... 

Again with Happy Tears and Full Heart..

As This is the purpose of my Life...

As This is the Completion of my Life...


Oh My Loved Ones... Fly Away From Me...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…