That Person did come to my life....



When I used to see other children wearing new or costly dresses, As a child I used to think If I would had a very rich father or if some day if a rich person comes to me and takes to me to the shop and say buy what you want.  That would have been my dream come true…  I used to always think one day such a person will come …

With all my gratitude I remember that my parents as they have done everything possible and more than their capacity to make my life as best and comfortable as possible in this planet.  Still the small mind thought in these ways…

Then when I started earning for myself when I knew I can buy what I want these thoughts never used to bother me…

That person did come in to my life…

Also for some reason when I used to see some of my friends parents I used to think they were such nice parents and I always thought and dreamt of a loving family (now I realize I was expecting better way of expressions...) where there were no fights.. no jealousy, nothing to hide… everyone is available for one another… Was always looking for an Ideal Parent…. Who was very expressive…

That person also did come in to my life…

When these desires got fulfilled and came in to my life… I did never realize that it was me who asked for this…

The funny part in this is when this person came in to my life…
Who was more expressive than my perception of an ideal parent..
Who loved me 100 times more than even her own children..
Who could have given me her entire savings ..
Who bought everything for me in abundance…
Who stitched my clothes herself…
Who cooked for me and waited for hours to see me eating..
Who always wished to make me like a king…
Who always wanted that I be successful..

When She saw her never born son in me…. For some reason I could not see my Ideal parent in her, for which I had waited…

I never could express myself…
I did not want anything for myself (like dresses or other stuff I dreamt off)..
And I already had found the greatness in my own parents….

When Once when my mother cried in front of Guruji saying that he is not marrying etc.. Guruji said “He is living like a King here…” I realized YES .. that is true.. nothing is less here.. Life sometimes reminds you.. God sometimes have to remind you in words…

Another thing I always used to look for in my life was an ideal mentor… Always I thought there is nothing great in my teachers apart from the technical knowledge and there is nothing great in my managers more than the business knowledge… Something in me told me that these are not my mentors…

I was always looking for a mentor.. A perfect man ….

That person also did come to my life…

In Subtle form…
After many years of being with Art of Living I have found that mentor inside me… in Guruji .. in the formless… Where questions are my prayers… and his answers are what my life is today….

But In Physical Form…
I am yet to understand my Guru... Still I know HE is beyond my understanding…
I am yet to relate to HIM fully in the physical form… Still I know HE is beyond the Form…
I am yet to express myself in His physical presence.. Still I know HE can see me beyond my Expressions…
I am waiting for that day..
Where I can express myself fully with my master in physical form…
Where I can see HIM as what HE is…
Where I can Love HIM fully for that Love HE is..
Where I can be fully be available to HIM fully as an Instrument HE can play at will….

With Prayers… Oh Master...

Remove my Perceptions and help me go beyond my Small Mind….   
Jaigurudev

Comments

Michael Levy said…
Prakash Bhaiya, wonderful, with tears in my eyes

Jai Gurudev

Mica
Unknown said…
Sir your writing's are too good. Let almighty give everyone big heart.
Sandeep Erat said…
So finally you opened up and accepted the facts !!!! :)
Karthika said…
Ways of small mind is interesting...the way you are watching it is much more interesting...How many people become aware of ones mind and express it as well!!!!!
Mamta said…
Courageously and beautifully Expressed!
Unknown said…
I am also waiting for that day..
Where I can express myself fully with my master in physical form…
Where I can see HIM as what HE is…
Where I can Love HIM fully for that Love HE is..
Where I can be fully be available to HIM fully as an Instrument HE can play at will….
Unknown said…
Wonderful...i usually read and write on social issues but this one is refrehingly straight from the Heart...
Unknown said…
Your writings have a personal touch to them that's their beauty. Certainly you have echoed wishes and prayers of so many that's why the posts are so popular...
Unknown said…
Wow, Prakash. You are able to express your feelings !!! That is a good start. I am very happy for you. Jaigurudev.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…