I Live For You I live



I wanted my Devotion to HIM like Meera...
I wanted to be in Love with HIM like Radha....
I wanted to be Mad in HIS Presence like Sri Ramakrishna....
I wanted to create of Knowledge and Awareness like Swami Vivekananda...
But when I met HIM....

I was afraid to even Speak to HIM... Fear with God ???... 
The whole point i came to HIM was to move from Fear to Love...
Feeling of Helplessness...
But every time when i met HIM... He has made me wait... till I come back to the true self that is LOVE>>> so that i can express the ONE I am....

I became Myself... with all my shortcomings and qualities...

HE wants me as I am.. 
He had and have many Meeras...
He has and have many Radhas...
But HE wants me as I am...

What do I want???... I also wanted ME as I am...Always...
He has put me through all these to make ME what I am.. it meant dropping everything....
Drop my Fear...Inhibitions...Judgments.. Positions... and Everything I have....

And HE waited and is waiting patiently... For me to blossom...

And HE my Living Light..... Only Hope... The Inspiration... The Only Destiny... and Only Path..



I Love... He is Love and it is HE whom I Love ...
I Think.. He makes me think and makes me thoughtless...
I Respect.. He is respected.. To Whom only Respect and Love happens at the same time...
I Surrender.. To Him I Surrender...
I Live... For HIM I Live....

I cannot imagine a Life without HIM in this planet... It scares me... Suddenly I realize I have dropped everyone from my life... My Friends.. My Relatives.. My Parents...

I live with many around me.. But HE is only one I trust... Will there be a day in this Planet my Oh Lord without You... Please send me before YOU.... For I cannot bear that Pain...Without You... Please send me before YOU...

So that i will stand in doors of Heaven to welcome you...

Ha Ha.. I will welcome HIM in his own Home... But It is My home too... Please send me before YOU...
I Live... For YOU I Live....


With Prayers...

Comments

Sandeep Erat said…
Very very true !!!!

I can feel and connect to what is said in this !!! :)

Really nice :)
Unknown said…
WOW... aho...!!!
Anonymous said…
Lovely and Awesome to the core! Thanks bhaiya, Jgd!
Raghavan R said…
Anna,
I was in real Tears reading it. Jai Gurudev

Raghavan
Prasad Athrayil said…
Ha ha! Again it is out of fear :)

Nice!
Anonymous said…
True.. :-) :-)
Unknown said…
I do not cry easily, but I had tears in my eyes at the end of reading your post. I connected to it. I wish I will live more for HIM. Sharadha.
Anonymous said…
Sharada ji, yours tears of love was taken by the Angels and would have already reached Guruji. Jaigurudev
Unknown said…
No comments...
just tears...
jai gurudev ,
song of soul ,
charming
Savithri.V said…
Excellent sir. Hats off

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…