Will the Ideals win ????

Is there always a conflict between Idealism and Reality ??
Is there always a conflict between Idealism and Practicality ???

I do not know .....
But one thing I know in there is a conflict between Idealism and My Desires....

I examined the source of my ideals...
Some have born with me...
Some have been shaped through my experiences in my life...
Some have been inspired by many thought leaders....
Some have been inspired by my Master.....

My Desires....
It wants to take me in a different direction...
It is very tempting...
But some thing tells me that this is not the right way....
If this thought would not have come at all...
What if i had to realize this very late.. that this was a wrong path...
Is it fear of losing ?? Is it lack of skills ??? Why not going behind them...
But some thing tells me that this is not the right way....

My Ideals...
I have bet my life on these Ideals.. Is it worth it ??
Am i not doing anything for these??? To make it a Reality...
Have I left it to God alone ?? Do I have to do anything at all ???
God said.. Relax.... When to Relax??... Where to Relax??... Is it too Relaxed...

It is very painful to wait...
Is God testing me to see how strong is my conviction ???
Are my Ideals practical?? Yet to be certified... It seems to be a long way...
Will the patience wear out???


In this Conflict who wins ???  So far my heart has won... My ideals have won ... 
It seems to be very slow... But it works but needs lot of correction...

Ideals without Skills..
Ideals without Resources...
Ideals without opportunities..
Ideals without Support...

It seems to be needing a lot to make it work....

Sometimes feel like a fool...
Sometimes made a fool...
Sometimes feel it is not written for me to make it there...

I Think some time whether GOD is there with me or not ??

But one thing is sure ...It is very painful to wait... But
I have been given the skills to go through it ....
I have been given the tools and resources to go through it...
I have been given the strength to go through it...
Every time feel like dropping it .. Something pulls me up...

Thanks for those who test it....
Will my ideals take me where i dream for???
Don't Know... My Journey continues.... With Prayers...

This is for my life.. What about my country's life...
There are Ideals there too...
My Ideal India... Our Ideal India...
My dreams are there.. Your dreams are there....
My Ideals are there... Our Ideals are there...
We have waited long enough.... for the Ideal India....
Time is nearing.. This may be the last chance....

To create a Ideal India..  It looks like this time the call is from the God Himself..
HE calls for action.... This is the right time...
Register yourself.. Get the Voter Card... Encourage hundreds and thousands to get the Voter Card...
Now the action is clear... Vote for a Change.... 
All good people have good dreams.. Great Ideals... Action is missing... This is call for the action...

Vote for a better India...
Volunteer for a better India...
Let us make all the youths of this country to Vote for a better India and Volunteer for a better India....Jaihind...

Comments

Unknown said…
All from the Heart Jai HInd!!!
Unknown said…
Wow,
Jai Guru Dev !

Great message exactly put through words and ideally the need of the hour !

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…