My Prayer for SSU….

My Prayer for SSU….

Dear SSU Team,

Inspired by those who have given many years already to SSU… And many who have already joined the journey… I saw your Intentions, Attention and Prayers to make SSU the world’s best.  Please accept My Prayers too to do a bit in this big Journey… A really Big Journey…

Ha Tum Bilkul Vaisi Ho Vaisa Maine Socha Tha… This song sung by Dheeraj rang in my ears again and again…

After few years we will sing this again when SSU will grow to the heights the way you all dreamt in the last two days of TLEX.

Ha SSU Bilkul Vaisi Bangayaa Vaisa Humne Socha Tha…..

Let SSU be the place you Dreamt…                                                                    
The peace in the environment I experienced let it spread to every soul reaching there..
The care I received there let it reach to everyone who reach there…
The beauty I saw everywhere let it bloom in everyone who reach there…
The Happiness I experienced there let it spread to everyone reaching there..
The Wisdom… Let it dawn in everyone who study/teach there…

One day…
Let there be students from all over the world in this Campus….
Let people from different Colors in the world find the beauty of their colors in this Campus…
Let the Religions in the World know the meaning of their Religions in this Campus…
Let the Faiths in the World find their depths of their faiths in this Campus..
And finally… Let everyone who reach here find their own Self in this Campus…

One Day…
We will see SSU as a fully grown University …
Like a full bloomed Flower…
Like a full grown Moon…
Like a full shining Sun…
In this journey… I also pray..
In this Big Journey Let you find your own Self…
Smiling, Effortlessly Let you find your own Self..


Jaigurudev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…