I am not yet God...

Yes I am not yet God... I am not perfect... And realizing that i cannot reach the perfection what i perceive...

And realizing that this "I" is my mind...

Some times I feel God has punished me too hard for a small mistake...
Was the punishment for that mistake alone or was it for some life times...
Or was it a punishment at all ??? Was it not an event for a great learning....

Any way lost is lost... Relationships... Good People.... 
One thing I know was, that My Intentions are not at all wrong....
Or Else i would have long exited this world in any self imposed way...

My behaviors some time are not friendly... My Actions are imperfect few times...
My Attitude is flawfull i am sure a few countable times... 

But can this world look at me for what i am ??? For what my intentions are ....
I am sure the world will one day .... Am I able to do it to others....

No... Sometimes ... That is where I lose it....
I cannot afford to lose my awareness even for a few seconds...
Particularly when i am doing Gods work... This is lesson... 

I cannot punish anyone with my words, behavior, attitude, actions...
Not even with a look..  Why  not?  

Because... God will not do that....

My mind which is in the journey of merging in to the God(Self)...
My mind which is resisting to accept people and situations as they are...
My mind which is unable to come out from the grip of the Ego...
My mind which is refusing to coming in to the Present Moment...

Oh mind this is the lesson... You cannot lose your awareness for a second ...
To be in the God's work I cannot hurt anyone by words or deeds...

Lesson...
Lessons are learnt many times...
Some are forgotten.. Situations arises to remind...
Let me not forget this any time... 

All are children of god... All are the God themselves..

How can I ? Forgive me.... Souls... 
If I have hurt you anyway.. 
If i have been a reason for killing your enthusiasm....

Let my spirit break all the boundaries which comes around me...
Oh my Guru... I would like to be a leader that YOU are...
To transform millions in this world....  With Love.. Love and Love only...

And to live this life doing your work all along....

Heal all those who are hurt.. Bring back the positive consciousness in everyone..

Give me strength... Give me Wisdom.. Give the blessings .... 
Please Guide me....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…