I am a free and blessed Angel

 I am a free and blessed Angel

I realize this that I am a free and blessed Angel…

Day by Day I am being relieved from everything… Day by Day my freedom is increasing….
Thanks to my Guru….
Relieved from all attachments…
Relived from all boundaries…
Relieved from all positions….

I am a free Angel….         

When my responsibilities become bigger than I can handle I feel more free..
When my boundaries was stretched towards infinite I feel more free…
When my desires became bigger than I wanted I feel more free…
When I lost my authority and positions than I expected I feel more free…

I am a free Angel…

I am a blessed Angel….

When I am available to more than whom I can reach out to I feel more blessed..
When things happen more than I could have done I feel more blessed…
When more and more moments of my life is filled with joy I feel more blessed…
When more and more angels blossom around me I feel more blessed…

Finally When I know that I have my Guru to guide me every moment I feel more and more blessed..

I am a blessed angel…

I don’t know how many life times i made my Guru wait..
He had waited patiently watching me playing in the world…
In the breaks when the play is halted for some time HE will make me feel the void …
To test and see…
Again looked here and there to see what to fill it with…. Wondering what to do….
Went back to the field to play and fill…
Break again…. Play again…. Break again.. Play again…
Tired … Tired… and a big void …. Which could not be filled with any play in this world any more..

I Surrender…. I Surrender…. Then HE fills it with HIS presence….
Ever Lasting.. Ever Joyful… Ever Full…

I am a blessed Angel…..

I don’t know how many life times I had to wait…
Now I know…
This is the time of my life…
This is the time of life times….
And this is the life of mine with my Guru….

No time to wait while waiting for my Master to come back from his tour….


Jaigurudev…..

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful Sincerely quotes.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…