Harmony - Evolution towards Perfection

When God Acknowledged His own Expressions through me... Received the prestigious Acharya Ratnanada Literary Award from Gurudev for this Expression...

Harmony - Evolution towards Perfection


For Every Tear which fell on this Earth I am accountable...
I Cried when i am not in Harmony with myself or the Situations around me...
I made others cry when i was not in Harmony with them....

And it is the same with everyone...

Wanted to stop before it floods and wipes of everyone.... 

I worked on correcting others around me..I worked on correcting Situations around me..
Failed....Tired... Tears of Disharmony continued..

Thanks to my Master.. Thanks to the spiritual practices .. 

I Dived Deep inside me...  It happened .. Lovingly Nature forced it on me ...

I found... My Nature is Harmony... Conflict is only in the surface...

I realized...

To be in Harmony is my birth right...
To be in Harmony is my Goal....
To be in Harmony is my Path....
And being in Harmony is the ultimate purpose of my life....

The First and Biggest Responsibility in this Life is to be in Harmony with myself... then the others around me are in Harmony ...

To be in Harmony with oneself is Sadhana (the highest Wealth)...
To be in Harmony with the person next to oneself is Seva (the Ultimate form of Service)....
To be in Harmony with every one around us is Satsang (the be in Union and in the Company of the best) ...

To be in this Harmony is Meditation...
To live in this Harmony is Living Life at its fullest form...
To establish in this Harmony is Enlightenment...

Today I take this oath to myself.. I will be in Harmony...

Willingly to be with myself with total acceptance... Irrespective of the Situation... 

Nature is constantly reminding.. The Supreme Power is tirelessly working to create Harmony in every one and every where...

Waking up to this reality and willingly accepting this Harmony dawns...

Today I am in Harmony...

My Personal Goals today are of the society... So I am in Harmony...
My Personal Comforts are what i have today and not what i want..so I am in Harmony...

My Alignment today is more with God and Nature.. so I am in Harmony...


Let us Join together to be Harmonious and To create a better world inside us and around us....

Have the tears stopped ..No Even today Every Tear which falls on this Earth is counted... They are tears of Gratefulness and Fulfillment.. This will purify this Planet... And i proudly take accountability for these tears...

Join me in this journey for...
Converting the tears of Disharmony to the tears of Joy ...
And in Purifying this Planet....

Comments

Mahesh Ram said…
Best wishes on your award. Well written

' To be in Harmony with oneself is Sadhana (the highest Wealth)...
To be in Harmony with the person next to oneself is Seva (the Ultimate form of Service)....
To be in Harmony with every one around us is Satsang (the be in Union and in the Company of the best) ... '
Soul call.....very beautiful.
karthika said…
Nice lines..Congratulations Prakash ji..
Unknown said…
Enlightened Thoughts, Wonderfully put in Words!
Congrats on getting the Award from Bhagavan!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…