Waiting in the Love

Waiting...

Life is all about waiting ... 

Before I was ...
Waiting for my time to come to this planet..
Waiting to my choose my mother and father..
Then when these happened...

Was...
Waiting in my loving mother's Womb in Bliss..
Waiting to come out to this planet...
Then came out crying...

Always waited for my mother's presence ...
Waited for my Father to come back home ...
Waited for my Little Brother to come to this planet soon to play with him..
Waited to grow soon to go to school... To ride the bicycle...

While waiting for the 10th std marks... was waiting for a major turn in life...

But wait continued...in the bus stand.. in the school gate... for a new friend...
Waited for a job... for my first salary...
Waited for a soul mate.... 

Some time felt the waiting were worth it.. Some time it just kept me waiting...

Waited for the Knowledge.. Waited for the Truth...I realized that ...
Waiting in Body is Discomfort...
Waiting in Breath is Feverishness...
Waiting in Mind is Restlessness..
Waiting in Memory is Helplessness..
Waiting in Ego is Irritation....

Waited for the Master....
Then When I found HIM one day.. thought the wait was over... But realized that the wait continues !!!
But sure some thing has changed... Before I used to wait in Ego.. Now I wait in Love...
Now I realize... 
Waiting in the Self is Bliss..Waiting in the Self is Love... 
Waiting in the Love is Longing....

Before I never had a Choice...But now I have a choice to still wait...
Either wait in the Love in the Longing for my Master.....
Or Wait for the Enlightenment....

I Chose to wait in the Love for my Beloved Master...


For in this waiting ...
I know I will know the Unknown ???
I know that Millions are waiting for HIM... But I am still willing to wait.. 
For in this Waiting.. there is no queue......
No one wants to reach anywhere...but still waiting...
For the waiting itself is worth the waiting ...
I am not waiting in the way.. But this waiting is the way... 

Are you already waiting ??? 

Or Wondering whether to wait or not ??? 
Or Wondering what others are waiting for ???

Wait and Watch.... And Keep Waiting... and Be in the Waiting...

Even if you find me waiting .. Even if you reach ... Don't Call Me...  I am Waiting.... I will Wait... In the Wait that I am...  Jaigurudev

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, Wonderful !
....Waiting.....
Perfectly put in Words.
Karthika said…
Already waiting??? YES...... waiting..in the path that HE has created for mySELF...
Anonymous said…
Prakashji
waiting for the master..
waiting for being in the ashram..
waiting for meeting you again..
waiting for everything:)..
Wow so beautiful...Let HIM come when HE wants to come...we will wait in HIS love!...
Unknown said…
Waiting !!! for an equally brilliant post from you....it gets better everytime.
Unknown said…
Waiting !!! for an equally brilliant next post. It gets better everytime.
pras said…
love and longing the journey is beautiful,longing for the beloved master is soooo wonderful

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…