A free shop of Love...


Shop with your whole heart in the Shop of my heart..... 
 
Welcome to My Heart...
It was 
Earlier a highly priced selective shop .. Now revamped to a Free Shopping Mall of Love...

You are welcome to shop in my Heart... It is open to all now onwards.. Without a shop keeper.. Without a Price... Take Home Tons and Tons of Love.... From the shop of my heart.....

This shop has no security.. but after shopping you feel secured...
Background...
In my teenage I always had this concept in my mind that Love can only happen with the opposite sex and it can only happen with one person at a time...This very concept blocked me from Loving anyone....
And also many times even though i felt the longing it slipped in to Attachment sooner or later...

I am learning the skill to Be in Love...to be in the Longing...

Loving Everyone... But Keeping every Love Personal and at the same time maintaining every love Pure and Universal...


Today I don't block my Love to anyone... Irrespective of the person, position it flows.. When it flows above the inhibitions, judgements ... It carries everything along... My Love... It has found many takers.. Many Givers.... Looking beyond the body... Looking beyond the Behavior, Looking beyond the likes and dislikes...Looking beyond the eyes.. Deep Inside... to the Infinite Love...




When you shop... Also Look for Freebies...

Look for the Light ...You can Light more and more Lives with it...
Look for the Knowledge ....You can share the same with millions far and far...
Look for the Fragrance .... You can spread the fragrance beyond the reach of your universe..
Look for the Presence ... You can present this as a great Present for everyone...
Look for the Bliss ...You can serve this Experience till the end of your Life.....

Take back home as much as you can... Don't worry of emptying it.. The more you take the more i receive..

And when you reach home...
Light a million Lights ...
Share a few words of Compassion and Love to the near and dear ones...
Spread the fragrance to as many as you can..

Come back soon to fill again... This shop will be open always hereafter... For the more you give you receive...

And as soon as possible run your own shop... For you know the source where i get these from .. .Normally companies are registered as Pvt. limited, but this one is a Public Unlimited company....

I dedicate this shop to my Loved Ones who has helped me to open the shop to the public and Pray to my Guru to keep filling this heart with lots of values so that I can keep giving and giving ...

Comments

Unknown said…
"I am learning the skill to Be in Love...to be in the Longing..."

awesome...the highest kind of love.
Unknown said…
Wow! How do you post such deep and profound things. I am still not able to see everybody as one. But i've been there momentarily and so understand it. Hope i can practice all that you say about happiness and love all the time. Sharadha.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…