SoftCorners to the Softest Corner... A Journey....

The tears i shed
To sit with my best friend...
To leave home after the exams ...
For my friend when he was beaten by the teacher for some naughty act....

The plans we made
To steal the hidden snacks...
To escape the homework...
To hide the letters of love written by the friends...
To watch movies, cricket and slip out from the house on a hot Saturday afternoon...


The talks we had
About the favorite Cricket stars...
About the favorite actors/movies...
About the neighbor hood friend....
About the soft corners in the class..
About the loved and really loved :-) teachers...
From my teacher's scooter to exam papers to cars to cows to everything in this planet was the topics...


My School Days.... My Memories....
I can spend lifetimes just thinking/remembering my good memories.... Being in that feeling... 
That Feeling in the softest corner of myself....

My School Days have the most of it....
My School Friends brought the most of it...
My School Memories are the most of it...

Some of the most purest relationships i have ever had and i will ever have in this life time happened in this time...
I would have given my everything for them at that time...
Even Today i connect with a lightning speed to them... those loved ones... 
When i meet them now somewhere in the hard corners of the world still it brings up the most sweetest feeling of this life time...

In this day of the new year... I wish and pray from that softest corner of my heart......
Let me be a child.....
Let me go to the school of life once again.....
With that purity of heart.....
Let me be in my SoftCorners always.....

Thanks to those who triggered that feeling today...who has been and will be together
In the Journey To the Softest Corner of Myself.... Jaigurudev

Comments

Anjesh Thakur said…
It took me too to my softest corner :)
JGD!
Unknown said…
Keep the poetry flowing! ( ;

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…