My Last Interview with my Mind...

The Mind of a Person who is in the Spiritual Path is counting its last days... It is like that it is sentenced to death.. and waiting for the final day to come...

Some times..
It looks at the burning camphor and learn
s how it should dissolve one day...

It looks at the lighting lamp and learns how to keep spreading the light and slowly dissolve..
It looks at the incense sticks and learns how to spread the fragrance and slowly dissolve...
 
It knows it has to die (enlightenment) one day and willingly/unwillingly gets trained (Meditation) to be dead everyday...

Feel the Feeling of the Mind when 
It read itself that killing the mind is the only way to be peaceful...
It heard itself that going beyond the mind is the only way to be enlightened...
It experienced the death everyday little by little....

Some minds cry, yell, be feared and melt and dissolve...
Some minds laughingly, willingly merge in to the consciousness and dissolve..

Oh My mind....

Are you Crying or Laughing ???
 
I am sad to pray 
that can you die willingly for me while I am alive.. so that i can experience the Ultimate.. and realize the purpose of my Life....


How do you keep yourself cheerful ?
How to keep yourself energetic ?
How do you keep yourself ever full...
Knowing that one day you will have to dissolve...

Some people lost you on the way...


But you never left me.. knowing that i am training you to die everyday....
Painfully/Happily you have come a long way along with me...

I am grateful... And I promise you .. Your death only means..

That you will merge in to your source... 
That you will reach Home...
That you will experience Mindlessness...
That you will never have to be born again....
And that YOU and ME will be One and the same....

Now you peacefully die for me... Oh not for me... For your own sake....

Oh minds... Die willingly... Now.....

Jaigurudev..

Comments

Unknown said…
Killer Prakash ji... its a killer.. :)

Surely mind is going to dissolve after this!!

Aaho...!!

JGD
Abhay Karnataki said…
what man, why should the third level of existence disappear!?
LuckshmiMirgh said…
Wow Prakashji,. You write so beautifully!
Anonymous said…
Thanks Dear Ones
B a l a said…
Succint !! Amazing interview

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…