God is so cruel ???

I was angry with God.. When i felt he is constantly working on getting Man to a state of Helplessness... Making him Surrender to HIM.....

Every Moment HE is hitting from this side and and that side to keep MAN in control... I came to GOD to be free... not to be a slave....

I Hated when i had to listen to my parents.. then to my teachers.. then to my boss.. left all that and escaped from all these bondages ... and where I have reached ... now listening to GOD....

Before I had choices... but here i am left with no Choices... 
Oh GOD.... Where am I ????

Hey Wait... Whom did I Call??? GOD... This is what i was doing all my LIFE... I was calling HIM... Even now when i am struck with HIM... I am calling HIM only....

The Blatant Truth in LIFE is YOU have to SURRENDER... There is only way GOD and GOD Only... The Masters come to make us understand this in a nice loving way.... Some Learn... Some Swim and cross over...

Some Resist.. and face the current... and learn it the hard way... 

SURRENDER...is the only way..May be We can take little more time....

It Happens anyway... Willingly or Unwillingly...

When It came Unwillingly...
I was denied rewards for my actions, i realized i donot have any right for the the results of my actions....
I was denied recognition, i realized my actions became SEVA...
I was denied opportunities to act to realize that I just need to Relax....
And When i relaxed I saw things happening..... Oh Lord I realized .. I am not the doer... It is all a Happening... 

And Later when opportunities came I realized that Surrender had happened already ... Gratitude had happened already ... in my actions
Without Expecting anything
Accepting everything as it comes
This Cycle continues... In Life.. because we Forget... that We are not the doers...It is all Happening...

Oh Lord... Let me not Forget this even for a moment in my Life... and allow it to happen through me... For I have come to this Planet.. for this purpose...

This Freedom in Surrender is beautiful.... My Friends...
Oh GOD thanks to you to be so Cruel with me... to teach me... 

And I am Surrendered... Grateful... and Waiting for the Happening...


Are You Willing ??? Or Unwilling??? Does not matter... Wait for the days.. Count the days... They are near.. For We are living with GOD..

Jaigurudev



Comments

Sandeep Erat said…
Really Nice Prakash Ettan !!!!

Good that you started blogging !! :)

What you said is 100% true !!!!
Nakul said…
Good one again!! You're turning into a very prolific writer...
Thanx for sharing the secret of surrender...worth knowing & wondering!
priphene said…
good one Prakash. I liked all your posts..very profound and yet so simple...
Unknown said…
Wonderful. I understand what you are saying. Thank you Lord for being cruel. Your blogs are mind blowing. Please keep sharing these insights. I am greatful to the Lord for having sent you as my AOL guru.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…