I Carry that Silence inside ME.....

A Pot carries the space inside it....
A Heart carries Love inside it ....
I carry Silence inside Me ....

Waking and Moving Silence....


This Silence was and can never be heard....

This silence dawns when the noises in my mind rests for a while....
This Silence happens between the events in my life.....
This Silence is the pause between my breaths....
This Silence is the time between my Pulses...
This Silence is the space between Me and Myself....


For Silence expresses itself through the Presence...
And Silence manifests itself through the one who creates that space for it....

This Silence when tested by times Survived.....
This Silence when touched by Hearts melted....
This Silence when observed expanded....
This Silence when expressed spread....
This Silence I carry in me.......

I am that Silence...
I exist as this Silence... 

In life...
I remained Silent sometimes by choice.....
I remained Silent sometimes by force...
I remained Silent sometimes with no choice ....

Knowingly or Unknowingly.. Those moments .. That Silence ... took over me... 
Silence remained..
Prayer remained....


Let the noises in my mind rest for ever... as that is my shelter to rest for ever....
Let the gaps between the events in my life expand .. and there be only one blissful event...
Let the pauses between by breaths enhance.. and there be peace.....
Let the time between my Pulses increases ... and there be stillness...
Let the space between Me and Myself dissolve .... and there be that Silence... Which is ME, ME and ME alone.....

Let my Silence be heard by everyone far and far....

Comments

Nakul said…
Just beautiful!!
Montoo Bassi said…
V nice. Ur silence said a lot.
Sandeep Erat said…
Nice thought Prakash ettan :)
Abhijeet Ranadhir said…
Superb Prakash ji!!
mitash said…
excellent !! thanks for sharing
Unknown said…
simply beautiful!!!!
Unknown said…
simply beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…