Nobody knows Anybody ....

This Year I am committing to know My Self ... Happy New Year ...

In this world Nobody knows Anybody .... Nobody can know Anybody too ....

In a Relationship ....
Days, Months and Years are spend to know each other and build a Relationship...
When they think it is getting build slowly and they start to know each other, then they decide to Commit to a Marriage ...

Then they get Married … Time pass by only to know they have not known each other still ....

Some chose to Quit at this stage .... But some are more Committed ... So they Continue ....
So the journey continues again to know each other .....
But this time it is to maintain the already deteriorating Relationship ....
Years pass by ... The Journey continues ... The Struggle continues ....
Only to know that this is waste of time ....
Some where they know now that they cannot know each other ...

Some Quit at this stage .... But some are more Committed .... So they still Continue ...
But when they cross this stage they realise that they already crossed the ocean of feelings with the ship of Commitment… They are strongly committed now …
But for nothing .... Committed for no reason ... Committed with out any expectation... Just Committed ....

Whether it is a relationship or a Job or your practice or even your own Life ....
Being Committed with out any expectation... Just Committed .... It is very special …
Journey continues .... Finding the reason for this paradigm shift ….
Sooner they discover that they were/are only committed to know themselves....
That unconditional Commitment came from there ....

Yes if I am committed to know myself ... Then I know everyone around me ... Then I know everything around me ....
Yes if I am committed to know myself ... Then I am committed to everyone around me ... Then I am committed to everything around me .... Then I am Committed to everything in my Life ....

Yes, but how do i commit to myself ?? ... Through Knowledge ... Practice ... Seva .....
The cloud of Confusion was really Up in me and about to Explode .....

My mind was all over and wandering ….
But when I just committed to bring my mind to this moment again and again…
Something exploded in me .... And the clouds were cleared ...
Ah .. I just need to commit to this moment what ever it is, wherever it is, however it is ….

My Commitment is for this moment totally ... Then My Self, My Life is all taken care ...
And Committing myself to this moment again and again ...
That is my Journey... That is my path... That is my Practice.. And I realise myself .....

In this world Nobody can know Anybody but if One knows One Self they know Everybody ....

This Year I am committing to know My Self ... Happy New Year ...

Jaigurudev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…