70 Years of Selfless Love & Care

Every year my mother Celebrates all our Birthdays ...
For the first time after 70 years we Celebrated her Birthday ... 

We see many Dreams every day  ...
Some times we wish let our Dream not come True, if it is not a good one ...
But Many times we wish if this Dream could be a Reality ....
But we forget to know that many times our deep wishes comes as Dreams ....

May be it is your wish or the wish of the person who came in your dream ...

I am sure my Mother is wishing a lot ... that is why she come to my dreams a lot ....
Yes that is the soul wishing for me ... praying for me ... selflessly being available for me ....

Many times i know she cannot help me ... Still I share with her my problems ...
Because I know even if she cannot help she will pray ...
Because I know her prayers are stronger and powerful than mine ... A Million times ... That is one force have kept me going .... Her Prayers ....

Almost every time there is a dream .... I see my family ....
My Mother, My Father and my Brother ....
I see them in many many different houses, different places ....
Oh.. how many life times we have been together ... I don't know ....

In my family everyone is very poor in expressing Love ...
But our bonding goes beyond our expressions and i am sure connected to different Life Times ....

When my father left I cried .... Many times I cried .... 
In between the emotions ...  My Master's words striked like a thunder bolt ...
Even in someone's loss "You cry for yourself .."
Ah ... I realised ....
I am crying for myself ... Because i will not have them in my life ...
I was crying for my loss .... Selfish !!!!
But their whole life has been Selfless for me and my family .... And even after their loss we cry for ourself ....

I cry to let my emotions away ... I cry for my attachments ...
I cry for my losses ... I cry for my regrets ...

Hey Dears ... Stop for a moment ... 

If your parents are with you ....
Express your Love to them .... Because you are the purpose of their Life... 
Share with them ... Because You will receive a million prayers ....
Care for them ... Because You will not regret Later ....
Celebrate the Presence ....

And in case they are not with you ...
Celebrate their Memories .....
Pray for them ....
Be Grateful for everything they have given to us ....
Feel their Presence ... For they are still here blessing you  and praying for you ....

Yes we celebrated our Mother's Birthday ..... Celebrated the 70 years of Selfless Love & Care ...
May be my father was watching from the Heavens ... 
Praying and Blessing ....

Even though i was proud that i don't have any debts to anyone in this planet ... 
I realize I am deeply indebted to my Parents ... But i don't know how to pay them back ...
Because they don't expect anything .... 
When I leave this planet  may be I will leave without being able to pay it back to them ...  I can only Pray .... I pray everyday ...
I pray to my Master .... Let them be happy here and here after ... And even i cannot give them back anything i think ...
 It is fine .. Because they are mine .. Forever !!! 

My Mother .. She is the thread binding our family ... Wishing her all the health, peace, happiness and well being and may her live a million years with us ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…