I Chose to Live ... Not Quit ...

I Chose to Live ... Not Quit ...

What I have in my life today is all what I have wished for ...
What I have in my life today is all what I have prayed for ...
Yes they were my choices ...

I was happy to have my Choices in my Life ...
I was overjoyed to have my Prayers answered ...

But When I Chose and When I prayed ......
I did not realize that there is an other side for that ....

Today When I stare with pain of the other side ...
Today When I struggle to cop with the other side ...
I am sad for my Choices ... 

Everything in this world has an Opposite side ....
When I prayed and wished i did not have any clue about the other side .....
Today when the other side is staring at me strongly ....
Now I am in a hurry to revert my Choices... and have new Prayers ....

Life continues ....

Again new Choices ... Again New Prayers ....
Oh but what is the other side of my new choices ???
I don't know ...

May be that is what the Master always said ...
Be careful for what you pray for ......

But now the voice is loud and clear ...
My Life is My Choices ... So are the Sufferings ... So are the Opposites ...
One more thing is very very clear ... 
I cannot chose one side ... 
Life is a coin and it has two sides ...
Which ever side I chose the whole coin comes to me ....

Being tired of the opposites I ran far and far away ... 
Being tired of the struggles I rejected my Choices ....
Oh... Only to realize that i lost the whole Coin ... 

Again new Choices ... Again New Prayers ....
Coin is back with me .... This time before running away from the opposites, I paused for a moment ... 
I want to live my Life fully ... Not run away again and again ....

So there is no choice but to suffer always in life ???
So there is no choice but to go through the opposites ???

Oh.. Yes... Now that the Coin is with me ... I have a choice to choose which side I want to have ...

Rejecting the opposites I don't want to miss this Life ....
Let me make my Choices .. and accept the Opposites  ...
Yes it has two sides .. And knowing that it may have an unknown side ...
I Chose to Live ... Not Quit ...  Yes after lot of deliberations I Chose to Live ... Not Quit ... Yes I chose to Live with a Life Jacket of this Knowledge this time ..

Jaigurudev ......

Thanks for Vinod Menon ji for the spark ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…