The End...

Some times We just want to Cry... For No Reason...
Some times We just want to be Alone... For No Reason...
Some times We just want to leave this Planet... For No Reason...

Not out of Frustration ... Not out of Disappointment ... 
Just ... For No Reason ...

When We realize there is no Reason to be here...
When We realize there is no point of all these Drama here...
When We realize there is nothing to do here....

In fraction of seconds or minutes but that feeling disappears.....

Again We are back in the Drama... 

Knowing that there are many things to finish here ......
Knowing that there are Loved Ones waiting for You .......

Lost Again in the World of Delusions...
Lost Again in the Illusions of Doing Something...
Lost Again in the Endless Hopes....

But the Key is,

To be able to Live this Life ready to Leave anytime......
To be able to Play this Life knowing that all this is Futile.....
To be able to Leave this Mind in to the Infinity Moment after Moment ...

I am Lucky at least in the not so frequent Intermissions of My Life...
I feel that I can leave anytime....
I feel I have kept nothing incomplete in my Life...
I have given my 100% to everything I came across...
I feel that I don't need anything more...
I feel that I am ready to Merge in to the Infinity...

In one such Intermission.. I thought I should write it down..

I know after few minutes I will be back to my World again ... 

Waiting for the next Intermission...
But I am sure One day the Intermission will be the End.. 
But the beauty is now i don't know which Intermission will be the Last One....
Choicelessly... Waiting ......
Knowing that ... The End will be a Surprise... Not a Shock.....
Praying that... Let the End be a Surprise... Not a Shock...

Again a Hope But with a Great Smile.... The End....
Don't Misunderstand I meant End of the Poem... Ha ha...

Oh Master...
I am Blessed to Cry ... 
I am Blessed to be in this Life.. 
I am Blessed to be there in these Intermissions.. 
While Everyone is waiting for their End knowingly or unknowingly ...
I am Blessed that I am happily waiting for the End...

In the End of this Poem.. I am waiting for the next Intermission... 
In the End of this Intermission.. I am still waiting for the Happy End...
Jaigurudev.... 


Notes:

When the Logic meets the End... It is a Shock...
When the Self meets the End.... It is a Surprise....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…