A Letter to this World - Oh My World Why you dont Like Me....

Oh My World Why you don't like Me !!!
Is it for the Truths I said ?? Is it for the Deeds I did ??
Oh My World Why you don't like Me !!!

I could have done what you Like ....
But I may have to come back more Life times...
I could have done what you Like .....
But you may have to also come back for more Life Times...
But do you remember ??? 
Our Goal was and is to finish it in this Life Time...
So I Did what is Good for You and Me...

Oh My World Why you don't like Me !!!

I always wanted the best things for You..  I have sacrificed my Likes for You ...
And I have dedicated this Whole Life for You .....
And .. Oh My World Why you still don't like Me !!!

One side of me always want to do what you Like...
But One side of me always want to do what is Correct ....

Whether it is for Me or For Others ....
In my Life Always the Corrects wins over the Likes....

Yes In my Life if has been always like that ...

I have lived this whole Life to do the Right things...
Sometimes at the cost of my Likes..
Sometimes at the cost of my Comforts..
Sometimes at the cost of my Relationships... 
Even sometimes at the Cost of my Loved Ones....

May be that is I am always feel that I have left nothing incomplete...
Every Journey is complete...
Every Relationship is complete...
Every Responsibility is complete...

And if you feel i have left anything Incomplete.....  And if you feel You have left anything Incomplete..... Please come back to me for one Last Time.....

Just for one reason ... Our Goal is to finish it in this Life Time.....

Sometimes God used me as HIS Hand... Sometimes God used me as HIS Sword...

Given a Choice I would like to be HIS Hands...
To Give ... Give and Always Give.....

One thing I realized while we Celebrate our Likes.. Pamper our Dislikes...
The Truth goes to the background... It stands Ignored...

Anyway Thanks for Disliking Me.. Thanks for Ignoring Me... Thanks for making me feel Alone.. It is making Me go and search in my depths... Beyond You... 

Afraid of the Fire someone closed their Windows... 
They forgot to realize that it was not Fire... It was Light ....
And their hearts remained dark forever....

If you have to Forgive Me... Forgive Me Now...  
If you have to Trust Me..  Trust Me Now...
If you have to Change Me... Change Me Now... If you have to Praise Me.... Praise Me Now....
If you have to Love Me... Love Me Now.... And If you have to Scold Me... Scold Me Now...

Not After......
For Our Goal is to finish it in this Life Time.....

Otherwise It may be too Late... We may be gone.... And may have to comeback again and again.....

It is not that I am afraid to come back again... 
It is just that if there is a come back ...
I would like to come back with a Choice...

I always wonder... 
Is there a way I can still do the Right things and you still Like Me !!
Is there a way I can still make you Like Me Again !!

Wondering and Wandering Life Continues... 
Oh My World .. By reading this Don't dislike me again.. 
For One more time I am just doing the right thing again...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…