A Late Tribute of Loving Memories

In Loving Memories...(For our Dear Lai Dinh)

Accidentally Yesterday I visited the restaurant first you took me and Rohit for his farewell Dinner in Vietnam ... 
Never thought i would be writing a Farewell Note for you so soon...

For many days I wanted to say this to you .. But thought now that you are not in this planet what is the point to say ... 

But Yesterday i felt you can still hear me... I should say ... Did not want to leave it Incomplete...

So this Late Note of Loving Memories for our dear Angel Lai Dinh...

In my Life so far there are only two people with whom i was there in their last moments.. 

One was my Dad... And the next was You...

When we heard you had decided to leave this body more or less we all knew that it may happen soon ... It was only Prayers and Love left ...

That day Morning i felt the urge to come one last time .. But said to myself no it may be painful....

But later i felt it may not be any way near the pain you went through.. 

But by evening it became strong and said I will go.. But not was sure if you would wait for me....

When i was there the breaths were still on, but with big gaps and as if was waiting for something ... May be Our Prayers...

Looking at one of the most Vibrant and Dynamic Lai lying down ... I felt helpless I could only invoke the Master and Pray... 

Thoughts rushed in.. I don't know if they are mine or yours...

Lucky are you ... 
To have so many loving ones in your Life...
To be useful to so many people in your short span of Life ...
To be able to get married in the presence of the Master...
To have spend so much time with the Master in the Ashram...
To be in the Spiritual Path....
And to finish everything and leave so early....

I had a thought for Jorn(Lai's Husband).. After many losses in his Life.. You were like a last hope.... May be you want to teach him once again in Life... That he needed to return to his Source again and again .. And even the closest relations can leave you ... The Master is his first and final hope...

Lucky are we ...
To have known you.. To have spend time with you ...
All the people who know you always say this .. The first person they remember if they want to do an event, buy anything, get any info, get anything done, for any help... It is you .. You were always available with a Smile...

The herbal teas,  the biscuits... the mixer Grinder - My Kitchen is still filled with the ever lasting support you left.. And our hearts are always filled the ever lasting impressions you left for us...

Knowing you so less if my pain was this much... How much it may be for those who were with me that time...

When Suman and Swarup and many of your friends and family were in prayers and thoughts from where ever they were, Me, Hanh, Your Father, Mother, Sisters were at your bed side. I suddenly realized i was lost in the memories and thoughts ..... But I remember still i was observing your breath... And at one point when it stopped I knew you already left.. I looked for the formless, the real You... But could not find ... May be you were in a hurry to leave ....

To the safe hands of God...
To the safe Heavens....

Come back soon... if you have left anything unfinished ...While the Master is here ... While we are all still here...

I believe some one's life is not complete with a good tribute from their loved ones.... I did not want yours and mine to be not complete with out these words...

So thought of writing it down ... So you can read from the Heavens...
So all your loved ones can read with Loving Memories of their Dear Lai...

Note: As you promised I was waiting for you to come back from the hospital to buy me an Air Filter.. After a long wait when i knew it may not happen this life time.. I recently bought one and that is giving me cool and fresh breeze directly from the heavens...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…