Oh Lord Let me Express...

Expressing the Mind is One thing... 

Which i keep doing always....

When it is pure and clear ... It creates a great impact....

But..
When it is mixed with my Emotions... It Invokes the emotions in the other side...
When it is mixed with my Desires ... It becomes very weak...
When it is mixed with my Experiences... It reflects in the person who is Experiencing... 
But ... It is Mixed... It is Mixed...

Expressing my heart... Expressing the real me....

It opens me... It expands me... And it happens rarely...

It is mixed now... I want to express... 

Oh Lord ... Let me Express..  In the Purest Form....

I know it does not need any Skill...
I know it does not any Training...

But something is blocking.....

It is mixed now.. 

Let it be mixed I don't mind....

But Let it be ..

Mixed with the highest Emotion of Devotion....
Mixed with the highest Desire to express the Infinite..
Mixed with the Experience that I am the Universal Love...

The desire to Express.... the Infinite that I am...


When it is mixed with Life... It Invokes the Life in the other side....  It Invokes the heart in the other side..

When it is flowing free transcending the mind and beyond.... 

It Touches Me.. It Sweeps Me.. It Sinks Me... It Dissolve Me.. 

Then I am with Me... 

Today My Expressions are not Me... 
I observe them... they are flawed...
They are not Me... 

Waiting for the Expression of Truth That I am...
Waiting for the Expression of Love That I am...
Waiting for the Expression of Infinity That I am...

The day is not far...One day it will happen...
That day...

My Expressions...

It will Touch Millions in this Planet...
It will Sweep Millions under their feet..
It will Sink this whole Universe in the flood of Love...
It Dissolve everyone in the  Big Mind... That I am.. That I am...

Love ...  Expressing Life Moment after Moment is Art of Living....

Comments

Unknown said…
Expressing the Inexpressible
Unknown said…
What should be the expression.. when it is mixed with the experience of reading the article, mixed with the emotion of delight, mixed with the desire to read more.. have I already expressed? lol :P

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…