My Last True Friend Moved Away...


I have already moved a long way from U...  So Powerful words from my dear friend ... My Last friend to move away from me....


Moving a long way from U .. That is what I wanted always... Not because i don't love you because you belong to your family. One day I will have to do that, sooner or later. Some answers are not selected because they are right but they are "the answers".  Who bothers what is right and wrong ?? I want it be expressed. You want it to be expressed. Everyone want it to be expressed.  

A cloud appears in my mind some times. And the expression stops.  Anything which is not very natural i don't want to express. That is why many of my friends left me. You are last one to move away. You were the only one who sustained for a long time. Credit is yours and Contribution towards moving away was mine. I realize that from my behavior to my vibes it needs to be more friendly. 

It is not that the love is dead.  The lid is closed.  It is not in my control. But my expectations are the same that the others lid should be always opened.  It will never happen. I expected this movement much before just because of you it sustained so long.  Thanks to you...

Yours were almost unconditional love.  I don't know for me may be i lost the last chance and now the only chance left is God.  

I don't know when the Lid will open.. How long ?? You have waited long.. How long ??? May be it may not open. Expectation happened ... Rejection happened ... Hurt happened..

I can understand the pain of rejection for not any mistake of yours.. I can say mistake is not mine.. But that may not take the pain out of you... It will only make painful for you.. 

I am aware now that when i face rejection i need to handle the same... Let us get the strength to move on..  To meet Again and Again without Expectation, Hatred and Rejection..

Many times when i heard "remember whom you love the most" only your face has come to me in the last many years... I would like to see whether it will come again... I don't know, because i don't know my mind and i don't know me.....

I don't know from where i have started and to where I have moved... My only selfish prayer to you would be "Don't curse me... Neither i have the wish to be born again or neither you may want to..."  Lived Moments are Lived....

I have only been Selfish and You always have been Selfless.. Wondered, Learned how you could be so good... 

Will miss the heart that you are....

My only Prayer is that At the end of this dry road let me find the ocean...
The Ocean of Love...where i can love everyone in the same way....

When my last friend have moved away from me... I stand still... 
Not knowing where to move.. Only love can move me now.. The Divine Love...
While I am writing this I am still waiting in that stillness for the Wind of Prayers to take me to the Ocean of Love in the end of the road...

When I move you will know... I can't ask you to wait again... Because you have waited long..
You move on... I will wait with the confidence you gave me...

Que Sera Sera.... What Will be Will be....



Dear Reader..


If you don't understand these lines... Don't worry just feel the vibes..  This piece can only be known by my last friend ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…