Identify your Identities....

My Identities have limited me....
In the past .... Have drowned me... Suffocating....

In the Present I am free from Identities...
Not need to prove anything to anyone...
Free to be as I am....

Identities are limiting myself...

Not allowing to...
Experience the Infinite freedom... that I have ...
Experience the Unconditional  Love .. that I am...
Experience the Eternal Presence ... that I have...
Experience the Infinity .. that I am...

In life i always ran to gain identities....Through positions...
Every Identity when achieved limited me... in to it....
Even in a small thing as Job or in the family or in the Spiritual world...
My Identities .... They restricted me....

Losing the identities is freedom....
Loving the identities is bondage...

Be dispassionate to the new identities...
Be ruthless in losing the current identities.....

You will become useless one day...
You will become identity less one day...

Use the Uselessness...
Identify the Identityless state...

Cross over... 
The Roles...
The Positions...

Sit and Enjoy the Infinite....

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…