Be Successful with the Success

Know that you are successful when you are..... When you really are....

Today I know that I am Successful.... 
Life may take me to greater heights...
More Success.... and More Success.....

To realize you are successful when you are actually is a blessing...
We lose it and then realize that we lost it.

Success is a journey from doing to happening....
When I do I am never successful....
When it happens it always success... 
Because what has to happen is already happen... to its best...

Lost are those....
Who evaluated success with Quantity....
Who evaluated success with Quality...
Who evaluated success with Perfection...
Who evaluated success at all with any parameters...

Hooooo... Success is when how things are the way they are...
Doing is trying to change to the way how you want it to be...
Happening is allowing it to change the way it should be....
And Success is when how things the way it should be....

Be Successful.... Right this moment....
Surrender.... Be still... Observe the happenings....
Allow things to happen... Materialistic or Spiritual...
I do not want it my way.... 
It is the perfect the way it is....
That is Enlightenment... That is Realization.....

Experience the Happening....
Experience the Success...
To Realize it when it is happening ... it is a blessing....




Comments

Unknown said…
wonderful realization..
unbeatable definition of success..
To flow with the flow is success..

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…