I have no Friends...

Many advised me... Be friendly....
Where did I lose it ??? 
I was friendly... My friends were my life and breath...
One time I loved them more than my family...
My heart yearned to be with them...
Use to wait for the moments to meet them... be with them....

Today I don't have friends....
Is it Growth or a Downfall ?????
This question comes to me sometime....

Wahhhhh...
I realize that I don't have Enemies too....
Surely it is a Growth... Obviously.... Of Course....

Ahhhh....
Then Having no friends too is Growth.... Undoubtedly...
Today I feel no difference that this is mine... that is not mine...
Some where deep in me that differentiation is gone...
Ha ha again in the depth there is no two... all is one......

Free from Attachment....
Free from Obligations.....
Available for everyone  equally... Heah wait...
I think I am yet to reach there... But I am on the way...

I am waiting for the day where I can see everyone as one...
In this Journey everyone will leave one day...
Who is my friend ??? How long they will go...
The Person who is there with me right now is my friend...
Being friendly with him/her is living life....in this moment...
To its fullest....

Be Friendly... Befriend everyone around you at any time....
But Live without any friends ... any attachment....

Life is to be lived..... I will live it....  You tooo ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…