What can fill the Void ????

What can fill the Void ???

I filled it with Friends...

I filled it with Food....
I filled it with Books...
I filled it with Movies...

Nothing worked.....

What left me ??? to create this void... Who created the Void ??? Who was occupying it ??? Was searching for answers...  Tears rolled down... The Void increased.... Objects are not able to fill it... External pleasures were not able to fill it....

What can it be filled with.... Search was on ...

Today I think I Found the Answer..  

What Left me???  - 

It was my Ego....
Yes I realised that it was occupying a big space in my small heart... May the heart itself was looking small... Feel like it has become big....

What can I fill it with ???  Love and Love Only..... It is getting filled on its own now... Emptying was difficult.. Filling is easy because that is the nature....

Oh Friends... Empty your bowls... and Wait for it to be filled..... Enjoy the dish... Then taste the bliss... Dive in to the bowl... When it overflows... Tears roll out with gratitude....Joy and Love...

I don't feel stuffed now...                   But I feel full .....
I don't feel alone now......                  But I feel Part of everyone...
I don't feel superior or inferior now....   But I feel One...
I don't feel hatred now...                    But I feel Friendly......
I don't feel Separate now...                 But I feel Natural ......


Oh God... Empty me to the last ...... and Fill Me to the brink......

I start now To share it.... to Everyone... for i am sure you are filling it unconditionally.....

Let it overflow and wet the near and dear ones... and spread to all the surroundings... 
With your Message... 

That Love is that only One which can fill the Void.....

Jaigurudev....

Comments

For a moment my ego took a back seat...amazin!
Nakul said…
It's really great to see that even after work, your heart is filled and overflowing...

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…