Fools are those who Love each other

Fools are those who Love each other... 


Who can Love???
Who said they can Love???

Fools are they...
 

IT Happens... Mysterious are the ways... Nobody knows..  How??? When??? What Happens ??? Nobody knows the dynamics...  

Fools are those who Love... 

Wise are those who Allow Love to Happen... 

Wise are those who Be in Love...



Consciously i stay away from you... Not to be away from you... To feel the Longing.... to maintain the purity... 

I waited for it to mature... Now I will wait for it to remain pure.... 

It is all about waiting.. Patiently.. Allowing it to happen...

In maturity we come close.. We feel the closeness.. 

In Purity we feel the Longing.. the Intensity..

Love is all about allowing it to happen... 

And to be in Love is to live Life to the fullest...

Don't wait for another lifetime.. Wait in this lifetime itself.. for that to happen... For this wait is worth compare to that long wait... 

Oh Lord... I am Waiting... to be in Love with YOU... One day i will learn the dynamics and tell to the world How to Love... Ha.. Ha.. I can see that you are laughing !!! YOU know that day I will not exist to say this to the world as i would have merged in to this Ocean of Love....

Wait Continues... For the Joy is in the Waiting.. Not in Reaching...  Waiting is being in Love... In Love you are waiting ... 

Let us Wait... knowing that we only have to Wait... there is no where to reach... Just Waiting is Love... Waiting is Life... And one Day I Become That in which I was waiting... For which I was waiting..

Fools are those who are still waiting.... Wise are those who has already started Waiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…