Charity from an Empty Bowl...

A Charity cannot happen from an Empty Bowl.....
But All My Charities have happened from My Empty Bowl...
My Empty Bowl becomes full when I need it or any one Needs It !!!!

How does it feel ???
If You have to ask for a Meal to be Alive.......
If You have to ask for a Roof to Spend the Night ......
But When Life throws you to this Situation.... You Will have to ask .... 
The Times of Life can change ...  And any one of us can be in the situation....

I woke up to a message from a not so familiar person who is not in my friend list...
Requesting for assistance.... 
He Messaged all the ones he knows... No one replied yet... 
While replying something in me said that I Know Him...  Mine was the first reply he got...

After few days of missed schedules decided to Speak to Him Today ... 
He shared his story ...
"I am Looking For a Roof To Live... Parents are no more... For many reasons family has abandoned Me...
Now Surviving eating one free Meal a Day ... Living in the Temple with hundreds of Homeless People ... In this Pandemic Time feared of getting effected.. With the hope of getting a safe roof as a last resort reaching out to you ..."

Thoughts after Thoughts rushed in to my Head...

First thought ...
How irresponsible ??? But also felt Sympathy in the Corner of the Heart ....
Next Thought... Is he Cheating Me ?? Don't Know !!! 
Next Thought... Oh Boy ... Who have you asked ??? 
There are many who could have comfortably done it for You ....
Next Thought... But Should help..

He was still Sharing and answering my Questions:
He: Guruji said... Stay here in the Ashram.. 
Me: Oh Man.. After that Why did You Leave ???
He: That time I did not know what to do and was confused with many things  ...
Me: Before Leaving Did you Inform Guruji ??
He: I felt not to hurt HIM so i just said i have some personal work and left .....

Next Thought... Non Obedient ... Immature... 
Again Same Thought... Should help...
Asking him how much he needs to restart his Life.. I hung up ...

Looked at my bank account ... There is little more money than what is required for him ...
My Empty Bowl is always Full when I need it or any one Needs It...

Suddenly a Doubt  ... 
What if one day My Bowl does not fill ???
If not for others but atleast for Me....

What if I had to ask some one for some Food ???
What if I had to ask some one for a Shelter ???
What if I had to ask some one for some Medical Assistance ???
I am getting Old ....

But My Empty Bowl has always been full when I need it or any one Needs It...

Again the Same Thought... Should help...
With the thoughts in the Mind.. Tears in My Eyes.... I transferred the money with a message..

This is Guru ji's money... Please spend it carefully ....

Reply came prompt..

Now I see the Master in You.... Sure i will spend every rupee very carefully. I start a new life from today. Thanks a lot...

Tears Role Down in my Eyes...

Same Thought Again.... What if one day My Bowl does not fill  ???
Even if I have to ask... Even if My Bowl does not fill that time....
Like how my Empty Bowl filled another Empty Bowls, Some Other Empty Bowl will fill for Me.. 
Sure... I will also find the Master in someone near me....

When the Master says something ... Listen... Even if you feel otherwise hold on to his words... Otherwise You Suffer....

But My Master is a Million Mothers put together ... Even the Children drop HIM, HE does not drop them...
How can HE ???? .... That is why HE is GOD !!!!!!!!! ........... 

HE takes care of them through some one, some way always...
Oh My Master.... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…