A Letter from the Heavens - To My Loved Ones...

A Letter from the Heavens to My Loved Ones ...

When Covid invited Me for a trip .... An Adventure without Masks and Precautions..... A thrill to Question the Lock Downs and Quarantines.... A Excitement to be a Hero ....

I never thought .....

It is going to be an Unreturnable Journey..... I never thought ... It is going to be a meeting with Death ....


Oh My Dear God of Heavens....
Can you tell My Near and Dear Ones ... That I am fine here... 

I could not See them one last time before I leave.....
I could not say Bye to them one last time before I leave.....
I could not even Cry My Heart Out before I leave......

For What ever reasons ... 
God could not keep me there for more time ...
God could not keep me with them any more...

But I am Comfortable here.... 
And I am in Heaven with Gods....
Can you please tell my Near and Dear Ones....
That I am fine here....

While Leaving Thoughts splashed !!!
Why such an End for Me ???
Why such a Fate for Me ???

After all those Practices !!!!
After all those Prayers !!!!

Did I not deserve even a Funeral ?
Did I not deserve a Good Bye from my Near and Dear Ones ??

What did I do Wrong ?

Was I punished because of Mother Earth was angry with Me ???
Or Was it because She decided to punish some people randomly for everyone's mistakes ???

Still Worried I Searched my Pages of Karma ...
Could not Find an Answer !!!!

Ohh... Please Wait.... My Dear Ones are Calling !!!!
I can hear their calling .....
I am shouting back all my hearts out....
It is just that they cannot hear me .....
It looks like the Heavens are very far away from the Earth ....

Yes It is very far away.....
Can you tell My Near and Dear Ones ....
That I am in Heaven now... The Real Heaven......
It is just that I was very far away when I was in the Earth ...

And Please tell them ...

That My Master is here with Me in this World too....
That My Master was the first one to receive me here ...
That My Master has made me so Comfortable here...
That My Master has ensured that I am with Gods in the Heavens...
And He has promised Me that HE will take care of all of you there ....

Now I am peaceful... Thoughts Splashed ....
What did I do to Deserve this ???
May be the result of My Prayers...
May be the result of My Practices...

Still Curious when I Searched my Pages of Karma ... Still Deeper...
All the way to Life Times Before ... Ahhhh... I found it ....
This Journey was destined for Me... 
Oh All the Gods and My Master has only made it as easier as possible for Me....

Oh My Dear God of Heavens....
Please tell My Near and Dear Ones... 
I am taken Care... And they are also Taken Care...

In the next Life Time I promise I learn to see Life in a Larger perspective... 
Good People are Good Now.. But may be they had a bad past ... Life Times before...
Unfathomable are the ways of Karma .....

But I rest in Peace in my Master's Lap... Eternal Peace.... 
Oh My Loved Ones....
Rest in Peace here and here after... 
Everything is taken care... Everything will be taken care....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…