An Unmarried Man .... Knock this Doors For Sure...

Should I Marry Or Not.... Should I Or Not ??

Some got Married...
Are they Lucky ??
May be they will Know !!!
Or The Life will reveal it in the due course of time ...

Some decided to Remain Unmarried...
Many think they are Lucky !!!
Are they really Lucky ?? Was it Right or Wrong ?? 
May be The Life will not reveal it till the Last Breath...

An Unmarried Man...
He had to let down the dreams of the Parents, Siblings...
He had to let down the dreams of many who wanted to share this life with him...

He Stood Alone...

The Society looked at Him as Irresponsible...
Relatives stopped calling for any Events in their Lives...
But One Pair of Eyes watched him always helplessly ... His Mother...

The UnMarried Man...
The Physical Needs got away sometimes with a strong Will and by Time...
The Mental & Emotional needs to have a Companion, felt some times very strongly, left some Emptiness...
The Parenting Needs to show the Affection gets fulfilled with spending some time with Nieces or Nephews...
The Spiritual Needs gets fulfilled with the Practices and Service...  

But He Stood Alone....

In All Family or Social Gatherings ... Without having a Common Subject to Share.... Without a Common Group to move...

He Realized.... That He is Alone... 
For this Lifetime ....

Ran Away and Hide himself in the darkest corner of the Heart...
Many Waves of Relationships penetrated in to the Deep Corners of His Heart...
Cooled the Hearts for some time... 
But in time they just returned.. 
Just to Leave it Dry Again...

He Stood Alone Again....

Still some Relationships are knocking on the Doors of His Heart ....
Looking at the Board "Unmarried"....  
May be they read it as "Available".....

What is He Waiting For ???
Who is He Waiting For ???

I just knocked one such Door of a Golden Heart today just to check ....
Why He chose to be Alone ??
Was it a Choice ???

The Doors Opened... 
Along with the brightness of a Million Stars I felt a Strong Presence ...
Curiously I kept my ears very close to hear the beats..... 

While returning with Tears in my Eyes...  I noticed...
My Heart was filled with Love ...
My Heart was filled with a beautiful Presence....

On the Way I decided to change the Board...
"Married to the One and Only Master"....

With a Note: 
But this Heart is Full of Love.....
Knock this Door for Sure... Not for a Relationship...
But to get a glimpse of Love... 

Yes.. Oh My Loved Ones...
In Your Journey of Life ... If you feel Alone... 
Don't Forget to Knock this Door to take a Little Love from Me.......
That is the reason may be I decided to be "UnMarried"......

Comments

Mica Argentina said…
Beautiful Prakash ji
Very nice Prakash!! Hope all is well in Vietnam.
jgd
Thanks Harish for your Kind Words... Yes all is well...
kumar said…
Amazing and Inspiring Prakash sir

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…