Even you Cannot Take Me Away from You...

Even you Cannot Take Me Away from You...

Where are my Stories ?? Where are my Songs ???
Where are You ?? Where did I Lose You ??

Sleeping with this Pain.... Slipping with this Pain...  
Deep inside Me...  In that Mystical Consciousness ...

Aho... I found you....

In the depths of My Consciousness....... I found You...

In the Search ...  I see all my Loved Ones... Those i thought i had lost Once...

I did not lose in you anywhere in Life....
It is just that ...

I was so insecure that i will lose you...
So i hide you so deep inside Me.... So no one can see you... Take you away from Me...

But in the process.... You Slipped even from Me in to the depth of my Consciousness...

Missing from the layer of my Memory.....
I Searched and Searched for You...
I Cried and Cried for You....

Till the time I also Slipped....
When I Slipped....I met you....

In the depth of my Consciousness...
Safe and Secure...
No body could See you there ... No body could Take you Away from Me...

In the Excitement and Joy when I Woke Up Today ...
I got Confused.. 
This is not You... The One I see here in this World... It is not You ....

You have Changed ??? 

No....
The You inside Me have not Changed.......

But Search has stopped...
But Tears have stopped...
I have found the one I searching for....
Now I decided....
That for this life time I will live with that "YOU" in Me.....
That is the real "YOU" for Me.....

Here after..
Your Birth and Death will be in My Consciousness...
You will be born again and again in my Consciousness...
For Me to Love.... Love and Love Again....

Now I am not Insecured...
Nobody can take you away from there....
I tell You.. Even You cannot .......

With Happy Tears, Prayers and Blessings I Say.....
I dont need you anymore....
You Live happily with the another World You Found.......

Any day You want to return back Home.....

Dont Search for Me...

Just Dive Deep in to Yourself ... Just slip in to Yourself....
You will find Me there !!!!!! 

Ha... Long Ago.... I have hidden in the depth of your Consciousness....
To be born again and again.... With You....

Nobody can take Me away from there....
I tell you ... Even You cannot ... 

Even you Cannot Take Me Away from You...

Comments

Kavignar Prakash Vaazhga Vaazhga
Vietnam Mannare Vaazhga Vaazhga
Vietnamese idhayathin oli ye Vaazhga Vaazhga
Wow You made a Poem for the beautiful Comment ...Thanks Harish all ways...
The Prefect Man Always....

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…