For the Flower who Flew back to Me.. Today I set You Free..

A Painful note with a Mix of Happy and Sad Tears...
For the Flower who Flew back to Me Again and Again....

When all the flowers flew away to Blossom & Realise .... 

You always Flew back for Me...

To make me feel comfortable...
To Give me the Care I needed...

You always Flew back for Me...

You Sacrificed your Freedom for Me ....
You Suppressed your Emotions for Me...

You Flew back for Me... 
Without Serving your Purpose... Grateful....

But Today I set you Free....
Painfully... With a Mix of Happy and Sad Tears...

In this Life Time every one Wants to be Free..

When ever you wanted to be Free...
I realised that I was bringing you back and binding you in my attachment...

Your Spirit should be Free...

To Explore this World...
To Explore the Mysteries...
To Explore Yourself...

Attachment causes Sad Tears...
Love only Causes Happy Tears...
Now my Tears are still Little Sad... Hoping Soon it will turn to Happy Ones...

Ha ha ... Who am I to set you Free...
You were always Free to Fly Away...
But I know You Resisted For Me...
But I know You Waited For Me...

Wishing you with Love.....
Free yourself, not just from Me....

Soon....
Free yourself from all Attachments...
Free yourself from all Bondage.....

And Merge in to the Infinity.... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…