Do you know what you are for Me...

Do you know what you are for Me...

Oh My Dear Ones... 

Do you know who you are for Me...

You are much more than what you think you are for me...
It is just that I am still learning ...
To Love... To Connect... To Express...

Many times You know what others are for you in your Life...
But Many Times We don't know what you are for them !!!

Do you know who really you are ....
For your Mother ...
For your Spouse ...
For your Children ...
For your Friends ...

You are much more than what you think ....

Have you ever wondered why you could not understand...
All their Expectations ...
All their Dreams ...
All their Expressions ...
All their Reactions ...
That is coming from what you are for them...

And..
It is an exercise of life time and more may be to know what you are for all your loved ones...

When Two Minds meet to know each other sooner or later it will be in Conflict...
When a Mind & a Heart meet to know each other they are bound to get confused and feel manipulated..

But When two Open Hearts come together ....
Meeting Happens... Connection Happens....
Love Happens...
You know what is that Person for You...
And you truly know what you are for the Other Person...

Is there a beautiful fragrance in your Life ??
It is coming from the hearts you are connected to .... They are blossoming in your love ...
Is there a fowl or burning smell in your life ??
It is often coming from the hearts you burnt knowingly or unknowingly...

Let us Look around for the hearts burned ...
Take the Time to Connect...
And know what you are for them....

I know You waited a long....

But Still Wanted to Say ....
You are not what i told about You.....
You are not what i Expressed to You...
You are a million times more for me ....

It is just that I am still Learning...
To Love... To Connect... To Express...

I know You waited a long.... I don't ask you to wait any more ...

But I still Pray...
Oh God... Give me that Power.. 
To Love... To Connect ... To Express...
Before My Loved Ones Leave Me one after the other ....

I am willing to give everything I have and more than that...
Oh My Master...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…