An Atheist - His Birth and Death

The Birth of that Atheist was without any pain, without any resistance, without any hatred....

From the Childhood I was a God Fearing Child.. That is the way we were brought up...
Even though I visited Temples and took part in the Rituals I don't know if I really prayed....
Yes.. When the exams were nearing ... Promised God for Incense Sticks and Camphor ...
Some time Fulfilled... Some times not, when My Work was Done or Forgotten.... 

When ever i was troubled a natural call from inside goes to the Unknown always..
But it was in the form as I know them ... The Gods in the form i have seen in the temples...

Life Continued... And the so called belief also continued... till i took a pilgrimage to Sabarimala (One of the south India's famous and powerful place of worship)

It was the longest ever pilgrimage i took i think till date with penance of 41 days and a trip of 10 days covering all the main temples in the southern Provinces of India... 

With all Sincerity I did every thing and also saw the Holy Light (Makara Vilakku) which is considered to be one of the Holy Sites...

Completing the trip with all its flavour, with all devotion I landed back in the City of Chennai i used to live then..

Surprisingly the first thought that came in to my mind getting out of the bus was that "There is No God.."

The Birth of that Atheist was without any pain, without any resistance, without any hatred and was a strong realisation.......

Did not feel any guilt... Did not feel any Negation to the world or the Gods i used to be with.... But something said "That there is no God"

The Atheist slowly grow up in me... Looked for all proofs for proving that there is no God.... That is the time I Reconnected with my cousin brother who was working with an Atheist group and was  printing Articles and Books for them...

Felt inspired by him and by thoughts of that group who was against the rituals, miracles, God Men and much more at that time....

All Temple visits and rituals stopped in my life and at my house...  I think it influenced my brother and my family also up to a certain extend...

But i still remember i strongly believed in Me at that time... And i noticed i was open to new experiences... Stories of Mystics... Wanting to know of Astrology... Curiosity in Yoga... Wonder about the Spiritual World...  The journey of the Atheist continued....

First time when my room mate taught me some Asanas and when i lie down I was taken to some other world with some strange visions... The Atheist opened up to something Unknown...

After a waiting of four months went to test the Nadi Astrologist and he also made some impact in me about the unknown... Many times the Atheist found that his existence is being shaken....

When he reached the Path of the Art of Living..  In fact he was pulled in to it unknowingly... He smelled his death nearing ....

It was when i heard my Master Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar ji say that "Atheism is the first step to Spirituality" everything fell in place for me...

Yes the Gods and the Temples actually have blessed me to start my Journey after that trip.... Long time it appeared weird to me that how after such a beautiful pilgrimage i became an Aethist....

Yes it was true...
There was no God... 
The way I Believed....
The way I Perceived...
The way I Feared...

Always the First Step of Growth is to question what you believe in ....

It needed lot of courage initially to deny God to myself and to the people around...
And then later more courage to accept to myself and in front of this whole world.....

When My Master Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar ji and the Art of Living brought the real meaning of God in me....

I remembered all the people including my cousin brother who were still thinking louder the idea of Atheism.. 

But i found some lacked the courage to rewrite in themselves the idea of God and rewrite their image in the Society about themselves which they maintained for long....

I wanted to invite all the Atheists in the world to the funeral of my Atheist to 

Declare A thousand times....
Whisper a Million Times ....

That there is God ..... 
Invite them to Join Me in Finding Himself....
And stop looking for HIM in others and temples....
And to Look for HIM in Yourself.....

I did Whisper to some of them... But they asked... Show Me.. I will Believe... they said....

I stood speechless and helpless with a prayer that Only HE can do it for you... Let it happen the way it happened for Me...

This is dedicated to all the Atheists in the world in the memory of my Atheist who died and was reborn in me as my current Spirit in the path of realising that I am.... I am God...

Pranams to the Master's Feet... 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…