A letter from the Memorial of a Relationship....

in my memorial of my Relationship I stand with the flowers of my memories and feelings, and with the fragrance of pain and longing..... hoping that if there is a chance to be reborn in the same Relationship again...

Relationships are like Life Itself... Born and Dead....
Like the Cycle of Life and Death...  It Continues....

Till we learn and realise...


While we are in a Relationship... We miss the purpose that is Love... And we get in to a new one to experience the True Love.. To be in the True Love..

Knowing the Purpose of Life in this Life time is Realization....

Knowing the Purpose of Relationship while In It is Realization...

In Life, if the Realization is that "I am God..."

In Relationship, it is that "I am Love ...."

In Search of Love in others... We are born again and again in the Relationships..


Sometimes the death of a Relationship is accidental...

Sometimes it is Natural...
Sometimes it is Sudden....
Sometimes with a reason....
Sometime it is not our fault....

But the death is Inevitable...

Before your Relationship dies... You die in a Relationship....

When a Relationship Dies..
It is Painful...

Dying in a Relationship is to Realise that I am Love... The Eternal Love.. The Infinite Love...


Knowing all this.. StillI I stand in the memorial of my Relationship with the flowers of my beautiful memories and feelings and with the fragrance of intense pain and longing..... 

With the Hope ... if there is a chance to be reborn 

In the same Relationship again...

With you again.... You got your decision... May be i did not get it yet.....

So still standing in the memorial with pain....

Oh Boy when will you Realize ??? That "You are Love ...


God Bless.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…