Last Love....

My Last Love.....

I cannot lie that you are my first love....

But ...

I can say YOU are my Last Love.....

I have not felt that in any ones eyes after that...
I have not felt my heart tickle for any one after that ...
I have not felt my body vibrate for any one after that...
I have not felt my throat choke for any name after that...

I can say YOU are my last Love... so far...

But...

I cannot say You are the Last Love i will ever have.....
Honestly... Because... 
It gets repetitive... 
It brings boredom
It brings attachment...
It diminishes after a time....
It leaves me drained some times...

I can say that I will find my Last Love........
Truly ... The one ...
Which makes me feel expanded every time...
Which is beyond all bonding...
Which is Infinite....
Which leaves for asking for more...

I can say that I have found that Love ...
Sincerely... But Now..
It cannot be explained...
Just to Experience...
Please allow me to leave....
And Merge....
In that ever lasting Love...

Sorry... to make this my Last Letter... Love Letter...
Truly written in Pure Love.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…